Adorable husky moments

kmorganp

I had an adorable moment this morning when I woke up.

Kyra had her head laying on my chest and even if its a bit creepy it was so cute she was just staring at me waiting for me to wake up. Such a sweet heart! Does anyone else have adorable moments like this caught on camera? haha :)

post-7299-13586058587133_thumb.jpg

Aww so cute. Yeah i get those adorable moments all the time from Klous i just dont have em on camera should probably start taking some " adorable moments" pics. He also wont go to sleep at night unless i pet him and rub his belly b4 i fall asleep. Its so cute. soon as im in bed he comes up next to me and starts to howl until i give him some attention after some attention he lays down and goes str8 to sleep. Dogs are so loyal and affectionate its hard not to love em back no matter how annoying they can be sometimes.

Wizard isnt affectionate when I have the camera around. If my camera or phone is in the other room h will be so freaking cute. However, I did get this wolf blanket a while ago, and he has now claimed it.. I took it off the couch to fix the cushions and this is what he does right as I put it down.

post-6534-13586058612912_thumb.jpg

Haha I wish my mas was that cute in the morning coming and snuggling in you either get woken up by either a paw to the head or a bark right in your face with her haha! Also no cute photos of her with us I need to start taking some, I'm jealous! Xx