VAC4LIFE from Vets4pets

jim_tinmois

What do people think about the vac4life scheme that is being offered by vets4pets. If you get your booster (or any vacs) done there, they will give you annual vacs for your dog (or cat etc) for the rest of its life for a one off payment of £100.

My babe's jabs are due now and I am just wondering if there would be any pitfalls in taking up the offer.

Never heard of it - do you have a link? Are there any exclusions listed? The only drawback that springs to mind is the (small) possibility that a dog doesn't last long enough to use £100 worth of jabs. Are you tied to 1 vet or can you move out of the area and transfer?

I use Vets4Pets in Darlington, there excellent. Bowe my Pup is waiting to get her inoculations done, but that wont be for another 2-3 weeks, along with a check up, but they are not included in the Vac4Life scheme, but after she's had them I will be signing up for it as it represents excellent value for money? or so I think! :up:

As for there overall service, they seem second to none, for me. If you refer any 1 too them they credit your account with £5 each time, and also the person who joins which I thought was great. All my friends with dogs / cats use them and so do my Parents...

Mark & Bowe.

I use Vets4Pets in Darlington, there excellent.

As for there overall service, they seem second to none, for me. If you refer any 1 too them they credit your account with £5 each time, and also the person who joins which I thought was great. All my friends with dogs / cats use them and so do my Parents...

Well I have booked my girl in for her booster next Monday. Thanks for the info. Hopefully, if they give a good service in 'supermarket' style, then private vets will bring their prices in line.

One thing I did note was that the vacs4life do not include a Kennel Cough. Its just for the normal booster - which is fair enough.