huskies are a working breed!

strackfam

PMSL!!!!

Mine like to spread their fur far and wide to give me something to do when i get back from work :rolleyes:

Oh yes! I was thinking of getting that roomba robot vacuum thingy to just roll around and suck up their fur all day. I'm just afraid they would attack it!

Oh yes! I was thinking of getting that roomba robot vacuum thingy to just roll around and suck up their fur all day. I'm just afraid they would attack it!

My boy would definitely attack that! But for now he sticks to knocking everything over trying to get the kitty. I know I get a nice and clean coffee table but then I have the floor to clean instead...

Wow, all these hard working dogs.....it's funny though, cuz my 2 don't do a darn thing but make a big mess inside and out, and when they are done they just lay around, its kind of like having 3 husbands instead of 1 !

Luka kills all the bugs for me inside and out unfortunately it is up to me to discard them afterwards. He also likes to lighten my laundry load by eating socks. He's so thoughtful

Mine are helpful with the laundry too! Milo will actually nose around the open washer and find a sock...or underwear. It really lightens the load.

Our Kallie's big job is making sure that the dinner gets cooked correctly. Sits very prim and proper all the while giving helpful little comments until it is cooked. Then goes into high cute mode to be sure she gets a share. Aroo indeed!

My Nebry's work is making me a real man: makes me getting up early (even on holidays), makes me tidying up my bedroom, makes me being careful with items or foods that I leave around the home, makes me being more responsible and last but not least... makes me happy.

In the future, when she'll be 1 year old, she will force me running everyday with her:P

Mine stand guard when I load the dishwasher - probably to see that I do it correctly. They also follow me around when I am vacuuming in case I miss something :rolleyes: Ozzy is the Manager (strong & silent), Micah is the supervisor (bossy boots) and I am the slave.

Mine stand guard when I load the dishwasher - probably to see that I do it correctly. They also follow me around when I am vacuuming in case I miss something :rolleyes: Ozzy is the Manager (strong & silent), Micah is the supervisor (bossy boots) and I am the slave.

:rofl: Typical of Managers and Supervisors, they don't do anything, they just make us do it all:)