Worst Day Of The Week

Sarah

What's your worst day of the week? Many people say Monday as it's back to work after the weekend.

Mine - is Wednesdays - you're half way through the week but still have half way to go until you reach that time on Friday when you walk in your front room and know you have 2 days of relaxing (well as much as you can with huskies! LOL)

I have a regular 9-6 job M-F, but 3 days a week I have a morning job from 550am-830am, and those 3 days change every week, then 1-2 times a week I have a 630-10pm(sometimes midnight) job and I pick up weekend 4-8 hours about every other weekend. So my worst day of the week, is when my two second part time jobs land on the same day, making me work a 15 to 17 hour day which doesn't include my commute times.

BUT with my feelings while at my full time M-F job, I have to say WEDNESDAY is the worst day, cuz like [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] said, you are only half way through, and still have two full days to go before you can relax.

I dream of the day when I only have one job.

I don't really hate any day of the week. Although I'm not exactly where I want to be in life yet, I don't have anything that I don't want to get up for, so I don't hate any day :P If I had to pick one I'd say Sundays - everyone is lazy and nothing is open!!

Sundays have always been the worst. The knowledge that the weekend is ending, the fact that when I was a teen the shops didn't open on a Sunday, Boo! Only redeeming quality is a Sunday roast, yum!