Your next Husky?

Katers91

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would want a red girl too. But if we move into a bigger place, the OH has already said we are getting a GSD since Wizard is such a mommas boy. I told him that whatever dog we get, it will like me more and be just another mommas girl. :P

we just added a GSD to our pack (great dogs too the huskys and him play so well together)..but i am itching for another husky preferably a dark red girl too! All of my dogs are drawn to mommy :)

i want an agouti. im obsessed with klutch owned by [MENTION=2253]tiffany[/MENTION].

eye color doesn't really matter to me, i like brown and blue. obviously considering luka has both in both eyes.

However, if this little boy wound up being bi-eyed i would be delighted! :)

the OH wants a black and white boy with blue eyes though. but since Luka is starting to become a daddy's boy i think i should get to pick out our next boy. agouti's are so hard to find though. hmph. it wouldn't have to be a puppy either. i'd rescue.

I would love to rescue, but since there are none anywhere near me I'd have to buy a pup. I want either an all white with blue eyes, a red, or a mostly black mask. Male or female doesn't matter though I find I get more attached to my males. I'm so addicted to huskies I could see myself becoming a hoarder. Thank goodness I live in the city limits and I'm not allowed more than 6 animals.

LOL, to be honest I don't intend on ever getting another husky. I just don't think they're a breed of dog conducive to my lifestyle. I currently have a purebred and a cross, and before them I had another cross, but another husky - especially a purebred - would not be my choice.

Having said that, I'm a firm believer in adopting and rescuing, so my next dog will be whatever one I either end up with or "picks me." I didn't want Scout, but took him to save his life, and he's ended up being my best dog in years!

I affectionately refer to huskies as the ADHD children of the dog world, and as fun as they can be I don't need or want any more additions of the sort, LOL!

just picked another today a chocolate with green eyes pick him up in 2/3 week

Just saw the pictures on your thread, how fluffy is he?!

we are getting a new puppy in oct-dec

Exciting!! Have you picked a breeder or anything? Or is it just a case of searching adverts nearer the time? :)

I affectionately refer to huskies as the ADHD children of the dog world, and as fun as they can be I don't need or want any more additions of the sort, LOL!

Haha! I say the same about Ryder :P To be fair, I really doubt us ever getting another dog - husky or any other breed - it took me 16 months to sway my Boyfriend for a long enough period to get Ryder into the fold. I can't see me being able to keep him on side through the complete adopting from a rescue process. Also, charting Ryder's weight it looks like he's set to be Akita sized (25kg at 5 months!) and if I'm 100% honest, I think that's enough dog for me to handle at once. But I can still daydream, in an ideal world. Maybe when Ryder's in his golden years :)

Those two puppies are just too much, HuskyMom!! I wouldn't be able to get a thing done if I had those to entertain me!

Just saw the pictures on your thread, how fluffy is he?!

Exciting!! Have you picked a breeder or anything? Or is it just a case of searching adverts nearer the time? :)

Haha! I say the same about Ryder :P To be fair, I really doubt us ever getting another dog - husky or any other breed - it took me 16 months to sway my Boyfriend for a long enough period to get Ryder into the fold. I can't see me being able to keep him on side through the complete adopting from a rescue process. Also, charting Ryder's weight it looks like he's set to be Akita sized (25kg at 5 months!) and if I'm 100% honest, I think that's enough dog for me to handle at once. But I can still daydream, in an ideal world. Maybe when Ryder's in his golden years :)

Those two puppies are just too much, HuskyMom!! I wouldn't be able to get a thing done if I had those to entertain me!

we are searching for a local breeder with racing champion bloodline but failing that we will look at websites. At least this time we have plenty of time to find the right suitor for freyja

I hope to adopt a husky/wolf hybrid 1 to save a life & 2 to raise awareness to "husky-isms"/hybrids. If I cannot find one then I will GLADLY adopt another husky who needs a good home :) I don't mind the color they come in etc, tho I LOVE the wolf/pepper greys.

We want a pup from non-US lines since we worry that a lot of kennels have such a high COI. Not to mention it seems a lot of US breeders either race or show, rather than have working dogs that sometimes show. I really hope that the breeder in Germany will be close to breeding another litter when we are ready to start putting our name in for pups.

i want an agouti. im obsessed with klutch owned by @tiffany.

eye color doesn't really matter to me, i like brown and blue. obviously considering luka has both in both eyes.

However, if this little boy wound up being bi-eyed i would be delighted! :)

the OH wants a black and white boy with blue eyes though. but since Luka is starting to become a daddy's boy i think i should get to pick out our next boy. agouti's are so hard to find though. hmph. it wouldn't have to be a puppy either. i'd rescue.

now i feel bad for slacking with the pictures!

if you really want, you can add me on facebook :) tons and tons of pictures there