Fur free clothes

Val (Zebedee)

I work in an office; Monday to Thursday the dress code is business-like, Friday is a free-for-all!

Fridays I can get away with jeans & pale t-shirts or something to disguise any fur I may have missed, but it is murder trying to keep my work clothes fur free! I go through lint rollers like I have shares in the company but it's not very effective. We have all just been issued with new work wear with the company logo on; fortunately I would only wear my t-shirts, sweatshirt & trousers on site visits, which is not very often, but the soft cell jacket & waterproof coat have a fabric liner and collar & all I do is de-fur the flipping things!

I now leave the soft cell jacket in work & just wear the waterproof one (in this weather) home, hanging it in the hall away from the furbies.

Does anyone else have the same issue? How do you keep your work clothes husky-free? It's driving me crazy with 3 of them!! :P

Luckily I can wear jeans to work most of the time. But if I ever wear any other type of cloth I don't sit down in my house or its straight to the lint roller. We should create a stronger lint roller and market it to other pet owners. I use them like I own stock in the company too. Wish I did!

My work wear is black, black t-shirt, pants, fleece and body warmer. I de fur as I leave the house and by the time I get out of the car I have fur on me! Iwouldnt mind but I have leather seats in the car lol

See!! That is what I mean!! No matter how careful I am, I am still hit by the fur fairy!! I wear black or navy polyester trousers as you can "swish" them & most of the fur comes off, but as for fleeces, jumpers, cardigans, dark t-shirts - forget it! lol

Lint rollers at the door of the house, in the car, and at work are my only weapons against this battle. Even if Ryn hasn't been in the car, somehow there's still fur there!

Thankfully, I'm in a position that it truly doesn't matter much. I'm sure some are put off by my lack of 'professionalism' but it's their problem, not mine.

I've had husky fur on clothes for the past 17 years........I wouldn't know what to do without it!

See!! That is what I mean!! No matter how careful I am, I am still hit by the fur fairy!! I wear black or navy polyester trousers as you can "swish" them & most of the fur comes off, but as for fleeces, jumpers, cardigans, dark t-shirts - forget it! lol

Yup, I have a nice shell waterproof sprayway coat ( well it was even nicer before Togo chewed a pocket out of it) it looks great on the outside but is permanently furry on the inside lol

LOL I hang my suit up and get dressed in the bathroom - i learnt the carpet in my bedroom still has fur on it even right after i vac - so i get everything ready - get the dogs sorted, last min - run upstairs get dressed in bathroom and ask marc to put the dogs in their beds then straight out of the door - suit stays fur free :D