Hello From Salt Lake City

Osinn11

Hello!

New around here....currently owned by my new Husky Cj. My wife and I adopted her from the local animal shelter April 21. She is the best dog ever....(well other than that anxiety thing)! :confused: Hope to meet learn and share with others who are also "owned" by thier huskies!

Ed

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

adorable!!!!

welcome to the pack - he looks like he's made himself right at home lol

Have a mooch on the member map and see who else is in your area and if you like you can pin yours there too :)

Look forward to seeing you around :D

Oh Ed, Cj is gorgeous. Kudos for giving Cj a furever home. Welcome to Husky-Owners as well. Always great to meet new members and their furbabies.

Sent from HTC with Tapatalk2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome To BEST Husky forum in the WORLD.

She's a gorgeous Husky.

Well done for rescuing her.

post-1354-13586063237339_thumb.jpg

There is a USA national meet in IOWA

see this thread http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/44326-NEW-POST-OFFICIAL-RSVP-(8-10-12-deadline)IOWA-HUSKY-CAMP?p=691083#post691083

and this one http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/43049-Iowa-Camp?p=673679#post673679

Also check the MEMBER MAP (Link is just under the main Banner on the home page) to see if there are anyother members in your local area.

Thanks! There was another Husky there also...come to find out there are quite a few that frequent this park. :D Watching Cj run and play with the other dogs was very neat to watch. It's interesting to watch how she interacted with the other Husky. They seem to know that they should "pack" together.

Hi [MENTION=7782]Osinn11[/MENTION] and CJ and Welcome to the best Husky forum you're going to find anywhere ... more of a world wide get together but it's all family.

I see you have her tagged already, you do know that it's not safe to let them (Husky's) off lead except in enclosed areas - like the dog park, right??