Kenna and Enya play time!

HuskyMom09

OMG! These are the most precious things I have seen in a long long time! You also have some great action play shots that you NEED to enter into this months competition!

:bouncy:

I'm watching for the competition of the month to pop up :) Hope to enter this month!!

I'm watching for the competition of the month to pop up :) Hope to enter this month!!

August Photo Competition is already posted under photos, and is due within about a week. I think it's Huskies playing with other dogs/mid-play pictures. I'm telling ya, you got a winner in there!

:winner:

Found it!! Thank you!! Entered :)

Dang...your quick! :P They might not let you enter the last one, where denali is featured twice once above those and then in the last one. But wow, I did not fully realize how many doggies you had! So jealous, and also knowing somewhat of the area where you live, cuz we tried to relocate there (eastWA/ID) two years ago, and it did not work out, the job market was tougher than it appeared in my research, but my dream was to own some land with a house and get a lot more dogs husky and shepherds. Being back "home" in CA just happened to what was best, the cards just weren't there for us:(

and back on topic....the puppy photos are amazing, hope you continue to post has the gradually grow:)

Dang...your quick! :P They might not let you enter the last one, where denali is featured twice once above those and then in the last one. But wow, I did not fully realize how many doggies you had! So jealous, and also knowing somewhat of the area where you live, cuz we tried to relocate there (eastWA/ID) two years ago, and it did not work out, the job market was tougher than it appeared in my research, but my dream was to own some land with a house and get a lot more dogs husky and shepherds. Being back "home" in CA just happened to what was best, the cards just weren't there for us:(

and back on topic....the puppy photos are amazing, hope you continue to post has the gradually grow:)

Yeah with 11 dogs there was bound to be a repeat :( The job market is still rough here but we were lucky! But you be sure I'll be posting a ton of pics of the kids as they grow and integrate to our existing pack!