storm off the horrid bakers food

ady

hi all.thanks to all that replied on my welcome thread.

we weere feeding him on bakers puppy,but it rubbish.

after lots of research we have got him on to Skinners food now.

tried 3 flavours and he seems to prefer the duck and rice.

no artificals colours etc etc...

the result is he is much less hyper-active and his coat is now lovely and soft all over. :)

his poo is much more solid now..and there is soo much less of it,as he needs less food now ;)

when i mixed his old food with the new stuff,you could feel and smell the oils in the food..

so the moral is....if the food looks like multicolour kibbles,avoid it....if it all one nice brown colour it's want you want..

he is growing well.now 10 months old and last week he weighted 25 kilos......a big strong boy.....

so a big :thankyou: to all that advised me....storm thanks you too!!!! :cool:

totally agree about bakers.didnt like purina either.....even though it is made 1/4 mile away...and i can confirm that when they say made with fresh meat...it is not.....3 weeks ago is was out with storm and it smelled like a dead body in the buses.....in fact it was a meat delivery at nestle purina....heard the bones etc being unload from the trailer...next thing is gust of wind brought the smell...it was disgusting....

at least we got a great food that he likes now.....and he isnt anywhere near as windy any more:eek:....