tiffany

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would probably go for a couple of Dobermans. If I was rich enough to have a huge property I'd love to have Old English Mastiffs. My uncle had two and they were gorgeous dogs. Bit like huskies though - complete lifestyle choice.

Pug. I actually wanted to buy one for my bf but we ended up having a husky because I fell in love with him. He proposed a breed he knew I liked too. (This person doesn't really like small breeds..) Now he's a husky fan too lol and doesn't want a pug anymore. Yay!

A different breed...I'm not really sure I like shar-peis and rotweiller but it's not a husky.

Oh there are so many breeds I love and would love to own. I already have my husky but also have an American pit bull terrier (which pit bulls are very dear to my heart) and a pekingese. I miss my little Boston terrier that pasted away and do want to have another one day. I also love boxers. I've never had these breeds but would love to have a French bulldog, Shikoku or Shiba inu, English bulldog, bull mastiff, rottweiler, bull terrier, Doberman, Akita inu, Pug, Shar pei and oh the list could go on and on and on

well i have three i would like to have but i'm very picky about the coloring (lol when it comes to huskies i could care less theyre all beautiful)

Golden Retriever (my first dog, EVER. he was the sweetest, most loyal, amazing dog i've ever owned.) i still consider getting another one because i love their personality.

post-7406-13586062961751_thumb.jpg

GSD

post-7406-13586062962471_thumb.jpg

Akita (love the coloring from the movie Hachi)

post-7406-13586062962826_thumb.gif