I got a new car!!!!!!!!!!

LittleLuka

very nice but would much rather have a tradittional American muscle car... they have so much more character and beauty than these modern cars.

especially the 1967 Mustang..this is a thing of beauty.

.[ATTACH=CONFIG]52722[/ATTACH]

when you drive 45 minutes to work every day you want something that is new with ZERO miles and better gas mileage. old cars are classy but require too much maintenance. I actually just traded in my ford escape (small suv) i loved that thing but it was time for something more economical. love mustangs though but when i can afford an expensive car i want this instead

post-7406-13586059918452_thumb.jpg

when you drive 45 minutes to work every day you want something that is new with ZERO miles and better gas mileage. old cars are classy but require too much maintenance. I actually just traded in my ford escape (small suv) i loved that thing but it was time for something more economical. love mustangs though but when i can afford an expensive car i want this instead

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52723[/ATTACH]

I want that mustang!

Sent from my GT-I9100

Congrats! That is exciting...and a beautiful car. I have been admiring the commercials for those. Enjoy! It won't be complete without some husky fur in it. :woohoo:

We have an old Honda (10 years and still going), and a Suzuki.

Congrats! That is exciting...and a beautiful car. I have been admiring the commercials for those. Enjoy! It won't be complete without some husky fur in it. :woohoo:

We have an old Honda (10 years and still going), and a Suzuki.

haha when i called my parents and told them i bought a new car their first question was so how long before it's covered in husky fur? LOL

only time will tell. ;)