Spoiled Rich Kids! UGH!!!

calvinandmommy

Where I went to college for 2 years most of the kids there are from the Dallas/Fort Worth area which means rich kids who get everything they want! Most of these spoiled rich kids end up joining Sororities or Fraternities. I was in one of the sororities for about 3 months (pretty sure I was drunk all 3 of those months) and used to party a lot with one of the fraternities. Needless to say I managed to get my head some what back together and got some real friends not ones that I had to pay for.

Ok now most of these rich kids mommy and daddy always paid for everything and I mean EVERYTHING! The parents paid for their tuition, books, rent, alcohol, whatever they wanted. Now this summer several of the spoiled kids went to England for a study abroad. Of course mommy and daddy paid for everything. These kids are ungrateful and undeserving of this study abroad. One went to Canterbury today and would not shut up on Facebook about "how boring the damn place is"...this is the same guy that is whining on Facebook while there about how boring all of England is. Ugh! Really if it is so dang boring then why the hell go in the first place!!!:banghead: I guess it would look good on a resume not like most of them will actually get real jobs after they graduate anyways.

I am so tired of seeing/hearing people who do not deserve things getting everything under the sun. I would give anything to have gone on that study abroad. I was actually trying to save up the money to go when I was still going to that school! I was going to pay for everything myself but I couldn't go because I had other responsibilities. It must be nice to grow up with parents that give you whatever you want. I was given a lot when I was younger but only when I deserved it. These kids do not deserve anything! Most have terrible grades...how are terrible grades deserving of anything!! UGHHHH!!!!:arghh:

Ok my rant is done but to reiterate....I HATE SPOILED RICH KIDS!!!:angry:

:rant:

Oh but I just read the guy who keeps complaining on Facebook....his back hurts, it is his birthday, and he has to fly back tonight! Hahahaha! Sorry I know that is mean but I think it is funny that his back hurts and he has to fly back to the states. Glad the spoiled kids time in England is up!

Edited by calvinandmommy

If he thinks England is boring then he's either walking round with his eyes shut or mummy & daddy haven't given him any spending money. We've got soooo much history & if you've got the money there is so much you can do!

Either way don't worry, all rich kids are the same, they take everything for granted and enjoy very little in life because its all just given to them. Xx

Oh my spoiled kids. :D Had a classmate in elementary (9years long here) and she'd get all she wanted. We were supposed to read a book, daddy bought, these jeans with wide bottom became popular she had to have the widest of all (she was pretty wide herself lol). As a class we went out one day and our teacher didn't want us to go buy water so we wouldn't be hurt (we all did anyway) and when teacher found out she was the only one to say she did. Our teacher made her cry... I guess it was the first time someone screamed at her. Then later in like 8th grade she made up that she had a boyfriend. I was the only girl in class who didn't believe her. She let the girls read their textings. Once she was about to introduce him to her but guess what he couldn't stay long enough to do that... After a couple of months when I went to our locker room one classmate was there crying. Her.best.friend (i.e. this girl) lied to her about the bf and she had made him up. I was like - no surprise. Finally a few of the girls woke up and stopped talking to her. :D

But anyway I understand you, don't worry they won't live a "full" life anyway. They can't but won't notice until it's too late. Their wives and husbands will be with them only for their parents money, though exceptions exist.

And lastly, I'd just delete him or hide any content from him on FB if I were you.

I'd just delete him or hide any content from him on FB if I were you.

I want to but can't figure it out lol. My husband said he would show me when he gets home from work tonight.

u jelly?

Oh I will be the first to admit that I am jealous! I am so jealous! I fell in love with England when I was little. I didn't appreciate much when I was there but then again I lived there from the age 3-7. I discovered my love for England when I was 8 lol.

One day when they are all divorced or are bitter because their spouse is a mess I will laugh and gloat at their miserable lives. Yes I am that mean of a person.

I want to but can't figure it out lol. My husband said he would show me when he gets home from work tonight.

Oh I will be the first to admit that I am jealous! I am so jealous! I fell in love with England when I was little. I didn't appreciate much when I was there but then again I lived there from the age 3-7. I discovered my love for England when I was 8 lol.

One day when they are all divorced or are bitter because their spouse is a mess I will laugh and gloat at their miserable lives. Yes I am that mean of a person.

u wanna swap?

i could do with annoying some american kids LOL

u wanna swap?

i could do with annoying some american kids LOL

If I wasn't married I think I would take you up on that offer lol. Don't think the husband would like me leaving for England without him lol. One day I will get back to England...just have to wait patiently I guess.

Oh and another thing....I hate all these pictures they are putting up. All the pictures they put up are of them posing my buildings or statues like they are humping them. Or my favorite there is one of them standing in front of Stonehenge throwing up some wannabe gang symbols! Can't people just smile instead of posing in sexual ways in front of such beautiful historical places!!!

Well i agree and understand what you are all saying but i think it's a little much to assume all kids that have parents with money are spoiled brats. My parents are very well-off and i definitely pretty much had anything i wanted but i understand values and work ethic. I was made to get a job at 15 and i've worked ever since. Yes, my parents did purchase me a car when i turned of age but i paid for the gas.

All i'm saying is that not all of us "rich kids" are spoiled and don't appreciate things. I work very hard for everything i have now.

If he has the facebook look with the cover photo. Just under the cover photo on the right side there's Friends, Message, Call, Setting (the circle thing). Click on the Friends button and the last option from the list says Unfriend. :D

If he has the old style, it should be on the left column where the profile picture is, somewhere lower. In the left column it should show (from top to bottom): Profile picture, Friends, etc (if any lol) and lastly a set of options like Report, Unfriend/delete him. I think.

Well i agree and understand what you are all saying but i think it's a little much to assume all kids that have parents with money are spoiled brats. My parents are very well-off and i definitely pretty much had anything i wanted but i understand values and work ethic. I was made to get a job at 15 and i've worked ever since. Yes, my parents did purchase me a car when i turned of age but i paid for the gas.

All i'm saying is that not all of us "rich kids" are spoiled and don't appreciate things. I work very hard for everything i have now.

I def didn't mean any offense by this. I'm sorry. I should specify that most rich kids where I lived and that I ran into. One of my good friends came from a well off family, she was def got everything she wanted but she knew how to appreciate everything she got. She actually lives with her parents so she can save her money to get her own place...even though her parents offered to buy her a place...she said no. =).

If he has the facebook look with the cover photo. Just under the cover photo on the right side there's Friends, Message, Call, Setting (the circle thing). Click on the Friends button and the last option from the list says Unfriend. :D

If he has the old style, it should be on the left column where the profile picture is, somewhere lower. In the left column it should show (from top to bottom): Profile picture, Friends, etc (if any lol) and lastly a set of options like Report, Unfriend/delete him. I think.

No wonder I couldn't figure it out lol. Thanks.