Not been on for a while....

Liz Jones

Well I hope everyone is well and bring on the summer holidays :)

Not been on for a while as been really busy with dogs and work :)

We have been working really hard supporting a charity very close to husky owners forum heart Katy Holmes Trust. Check out our face book page @ Team Katy Husky Huddle :) see what we've been doing and what is to come.

Work been manic as well but now finished until September so can breathe again :)

Brooke has grown so much and matured into one lovely young lady. Hopefully will be around more now it's the hols and checking out what you've all been upto :)

Hey Liz - heard about the Katy holmes trust that's great :)

Thanks Sarah it's great to think the dogs are doing something that can make a difference :) we are also spreading information on the breed and advising people who say 'that's the dog I've always wanted'

Too many up for rehomes as people don't understand what they are taking on :(

hi liz i was wondering where our scouse contingent had disappeared to. i did get a "like" thing from julie on fb but i'm crap and have not done yet lol. see you all soon

Get on on like that page LOL feels like ages since we saw anybody !! Well off now for the summer do bring on those walks :)

Well I hope everyone is well and bring on the summer holidays :)

Not been on for a while as been really busy with dogs and work :)

We have been working really hard supporting a charity very close to husky owners forum heart Katy Holmes Trust. Check out our face book page @ Team Katy Husky Huddle :) see what we've been doing and what is to come.

Work been manic as well but now finished until September so can breathe again :)

Brooke has grown so much and matured into one lovely young lady. Hopefully will be around more now it's the hols and checking out what you've all been upto :)

Hope so too!Wondered why you had gone so quiet on us!.It's not easy finding time to fit everything in is it? Yay,holidays are here,I'm off til September too!!:):):)