Witches UNITE! ! !

aronoiiel

LOL my turn :D seriously is that the wicked queen from the Disney Snow White? ? ? I don't have any apples but maybe a poisoned croissant will work? ? ? Seriously though ladies with witch avatars what say we unite and turn this mystery person or persons into the toads they are :D Nothing like life imitating art right :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha, I knew it Tiff's next LOL too bad we can't tell who's viewing our thread because I know the culprit is watching over my other thread x) what's weird is: this culprit seem to be watching multiple threads at the same time =\ whoever, and I mean whoever laughed from the outside would be dragged in :rofl: @LittleLuka is living evidence ;) don't yell at me but the admins are in my suspects list :P simply because the purchase total of "change other user's avatar" in the HOD supermarket is zero x) if no one bought the ability, then where is this chaos coming from LOL who else to point at :P :P but I'm not pointing at anyone yet, waaaay too much possibility. I'll see what I can find tomorrow ;)

EDIT: I'm surprised you (whoever "you" is LOL) didn't change my avatar into sherlock holmes LOLOLOL snow white's witch for me? :P :P but thanks, that's giving off more clues ;)

While whoever doing this are pretty funny, even if they're making me engage my brain more than necessary. Example?.. I didn't even think MyDiamond had posted on this thread until I thought "Why does this person have Diamond in their signature?!" then went to look at the name :redface1: I look at avatars not names! The witches avatars are kind of creepy though!

Ah but see he could be doing it to cover his tracks OR he has a buddy who does it for him to cover him up so they can continue to plot and scheme. . .my money IS on at least one admin but I do think that one or two lower totem pole peoples are involved as well. . . sorta like a couple spies for the big cheese to use for stalking their prey. . .

While whoever doing this are pretty funny, even if they're making me engage my brain more than necessary. Example?.. I didn't even think MyDiamond had posted on this thread until I thought "Why does this person have Diamond in their signature?!" then went to look at the name :redface1: I look at avatars not names! The witches avatars are kind of creepy though!

LOL can you believe how confused I am when I logged in several hours ago :rofl: "hey this person posted a similar comment to mine. Wait a minute.. This is not similar. It's EXACTLY the same! Who copied my post? Why is this person having the same glowing user title? Why is this person... Oh wait it's myself LOL"

LOL can you believe how confused I am when I logged in several hours ago :rofl: "hey this person posted a similar comment to mine. Wait a minute.. This is not similar. It's EXACTLY the same! Who copied my post? Why is this person having the same glowing user title? Why is this person... Oh wait it's myself LOL"

Sounds like how I'd react!! :lolman:

This looks like some kind of coven?! Witches of eastwick reunited, lol. I can't work out why so many of you are being turned into witches? And no one has used the witch from "Simon and the witch"....one of the best kids shows in the 90s!

Beware those that taunt for to quote MacBeth:

For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble.

Fire burn and cauldron bubble

Wouldn't like to be in your shoes when you get found out.