Toy shopping tomorrow

Kellyanne

The only toy that has survived for the entire two years we've had Lyra is her Kong, but she only uses it when there are treats inside. I think she knows better than to destroy it because it gives her goodies. We've honestly stopped buying expensive dog toys because she destroys them so fast - I get cheap ones from places like Wal-Mart so I don't feel bad when she rips the stuffing out or breaks the squeaker within 2 minutes. :)

We just got the Cuz Crackle Head balls in stock, they are so cool. It's a Cuz ball but with another ball inside made out of plastic bottle material. Micha LOVES it! It's his two favourite things together, a ball and a plastic bottle :)

My husky seems to only enjoy live animals as toys. Once he caught and played with a possom in my yard-as well as a grasshopper. I've tried giving him a kong, but after devouring the treats, he gets bored. Same thing with stuffed animals. Got any ideas for toys that may seem like live animals? He only seems to like things that move.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

My husky seems to only enjoy live animals as toys. Once he caught and played with a possom in my yard-as well as a grasshopper. I've tried giving him a kong, but after devouring the treats, he gets bored. Same thing with stuffed animals. Got any ideas for toys that may seem like live animals? He only seems to like things that move.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

you might want to be careful with that hobby of his x) one day he might came across an aggressive little nasty animal :S I remember [MENTION=1092]aronoiiel[/MENTION] has a stuffed duck that her husky really loves? It looked a lot like a real duck to me so maybe it would do the trick?

If he likes things that move, maybe a RC mouse or RC anything?

I'd want a dragon toy for myself.

A couple of months ago I bought Ghost a plush carrot toy at Ikea and it's still holding together, he did deprive it of all legs and hands and some of the fluff inside of it but it still lives. Just got a broccoli from there but that's just not the same it's too stuffed and easier for him to rip apart. Aside that the knot toy from strings lasted a lot or some gummy toys.

Tried squeaking tennis balls? They do for Ghost. :)

really? wow!

I know. I was so shocked they're almost indestructible. He crunched it into little pieces. I hadn't noticed him doing it. It was when it came back I recognised the colour and crystaly bits. It was a beefy flavoured one. I've not bought any since :/

3 days after getting Bandit a Kong and this is whats left of it.

The black rubber kong is the strongest one they have. I'm pretty sure that colored one is a puppy one, I know the one I had was.

As for really tough toys you should look into the tuffy toys line. My dogs LOVE them, and I love them to because they last for months and months. I still have the tuffy toy I got for Kira for his first birthday! He managed to get a hole in it but still loves playing with it. They have a tough scale and the further you go up the scale, the more times the seams are stitched and the more layers of fabric they have to break through. They are such awesome toys, I can't say enough about them.

http://www.tuffietoys.com/

I wouldn't order from their site though, little pricey. Finding them in store or online is your best bet.