Weekend

Sarah

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chilling!!!!!

Yesterday was our last SHWA(UK) event of the year - we had a lovely day in a primary/infant school in High Wycombe - talking to the kids about responsible dog ownership and about huskies. Now we can concentrate on our own dogs for a bit. Lazy couple of days today and Saturday and training at first light in Sunday.

Mick

we've got Steve's 3 youngest from tonight until Sunday lunchtime - weather depends on what we do - if wet, go swimming, if dry ... who knows!

What about you, Sarah?

Ooh, edit my post, just found out it's Southport Air Show this weekend, weather looks dry so spend Saturday there ...

making pickles - (don't gross out here - actually making beet pickles for my husband, he loves them) We grew the beets in our veggie garden. Something new this year.

Sue grew beets this year as well looked loads when they was growin think she got about 6 outta um lol

We're in the Lake District with the boys. Took them for a walk just before dark, was funny when we passed a cow shed and the cows mooed!! Noticed Kodi seems to be fascinated by sheep?? We gave the Shar some stuff to calm him down cus he barks alot in the car....it didn't work....until we got here!!!

Whats everyone else up to?

Drove to a friends tonight to pick up hundreds of chicken carcasses and legs for the dogs. Took the chance to go for a good scooter in the forest park near where they live.

Chilling out tomorrow, then on Sunday driving up to Dublin (about 3 hours) to do a scootering display at a dog rescues fun day, see if we can get more people to join the club. And of course there will be lots of nattering going on there:)

this weekend!? not much really will be at home chilling and getting another step or more further to reagaining control of 3 certain boys :D

Apart from that not much, will be on here and facebook. Have ust bought FF4 on dvd so will br drooling over vin diesel ;) whilst bouncing off the walls where I need to go for a long walk (may actually ust go out for few hours and walk myself around delph woods - probs looks like a wierdo but who cares!

hmmmmmm well - Marc was supposed to be working today - he changed his mind last min. We went to see Smithy from here last night as he's only 15 mins away, Marc had to go fix his computer - we ended up staying the night and went to bed at 6am!! after a few bottles of wine and a 5.30am bounce on the trampoline :rofl: i've had 2 hours sleep i'm soooo tired, only reason i'm awake now is because F1 is on - when it's done, my head is hitting the pillow!!