Weekend

Sarah

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO - what have people got in store THIS weekend?

We're off to a bike rally in Wrexham, only we're not going on the bikes (as someone's bike failed it's MOT, didn't it, Steve? :rolleyes: ) so we're taking the caravan & the dogs instead! We've helped arrange it so will be manning some event or other as opposed to getting bladdered & not remembering a thing!

It'll be the only bike rally in the UK with 2 huskies patrolling it!! :D

SO - what have people got in store THIS weekend?

We're off to a bike rally in Wrexham, only we're not going on the bikes (as someone's bike failed it's MOT, didn't it, Steve? :rolleyes: ) so we're taking the caravan & the dogs instead! We've helped arrange it so will be manning some event or other as opposed to getting bladdered & not remembering a thing!

It'll be the only bike rally in the UK with 2 huskies patrolling it!! :D

Sounds great val!! Have fun and get loads of pics :D

Best of luck training sarah :D Hope to see loads of pics and vids :)

I'll be doing the same old usual on saturday and on Sunday we are going to midlands for a meal to celebrate my nan reaching the grand age of 80 (and she still behaves like a teenager at times bless her so does grandad). Ive not seen them in over a year so it will be great to see them again :D

Hoping to be another step closer to having things sorted at home with the boys and hopefully be able to go to the camping trip in a few weeks :D

We're off to a bike rally in Wrexham,

Change of plan! This is why I never plan anything & do most things on the spur of the moment - if I plan to do something, something else comes along to b*gger it up!!

I got a tiny insect bite on my right ankle last Sunday walking the dogs, I have now developed septicaemia (blood poisoning) causing blood blisters & arthralgia (the pain & symptoms of arthritis without the condition)!! So, my legs & now arms are covered in what looks like bad mumps & my knees, ankles & elbows are hurting! Great, eh??!! I'd post a pic but I guess you all want to be able to eat your lunch / dinner?? ;)

SO, my weekend is now sitting with my feet up, taking antibiotics & antihistamines & painkillers - anyone want to swap?? :P

Hope you are all having a MUCH better weekend than I am! :D xx

on the positive side you get to spend your weekend on here with us xxx

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Linda we want to cheer her up not make her worse :rofl: :rofl:

Aww val hope you get better soon xxxxxx

GetWellSoon128407326867783750.jpg

You need a private doctor..............

thedoctorisin.jpg

well spent part of the morning @ vets saturday as mishka had a lump removed from her chest 10 days ago & the area around the wound filled with fluid overnight last night & she had to stay @ vets to have it drained off so we left her there for a few hours.