A Card for Sqwidge from all at H.O

Sarah

We had a card made for Sarah aka [MENTION=121]Sqwidge[/MENTION] from everyone here at Husky Owners

For those that don't know, Sarah qualified for the GB women s Paralympic basket ball team!!! :clap:

We're all following her and cheering her on but for a bit of added support - we sent her this (pic taken from her facebook)

396870_10151962220580438_1703589283_n.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for adding this Sarah! As you know I am always either on my phone or iPad and haven't sorted out one of the apps, so haven't had a chance to put it up!

It was such a nice surprise, really love it, and it has pride of place in my living room!

Thank you for adding this Sarah! As you know I am always either on my phone or iPad and haven't sorted out one of the apps, so haven't had a chance to put it up!

It was such a nice surprise, really love it, and it has pride of place in my living room!

So welcome!

Can't wait to watch you play - we'll all be cheering for you xxx

Sarah, you go girl! The cheering section will remain open and we will not stop!

• 3 weeks later...

Good Luck Hun! Wear your Team GB Colours with pride, we're all behind you!!

Will you be able to let us know when it will be on TV so that if I'm working I can record it? Thank xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thank you!!

We play at 1pm on the following days

30th Aug

31st Aug

1st Sept

3rd Sept

Then we also play on the 4th, 6th and 7th - but we won't know what time as it will depend how the above games go!

http://paralympics.channel4.com/index.html

This will have live streaming, not sure of what! But it will have some - and then on Channel 4 itself will have a lot of coverage as well, again not sure what times, if it will be live or anything, but there will be coverage.

The IPC have said they will do coverage as well... http://www.paralympic.org/