RDCO also has a dog named Diesel in its evil grips

Michelle Melsom

Here's a news story of another dog in court thats also been in confinement for a year.

http://www.chbcnews.ca/video/dangerous+dog+trial/video.html?v=2247926479#stories

Did that guy seriously say his cat was traumatized from being chased by a dog? and that its self mutilating itself because of it? OH PLEASE. My brothers 150lb GSD chased my cat Enkil through the house and Enkil was terrified and he sprayed but it he traumatized? No he goes on about his daily stuff the same. When my brothers dog comes inside at night Enkil will carefully watch him go into my brothers room but that's it after hes in there he falls asleep >.>

This dangerous dog stuff has gotten more than out of hand for a while now and quite frankly people are idiots. The dog is being just that a dog. He chases cats, well a big % of dogs do that. He got into a scuffle with another dog and may or may not have bitten the dog, guess what dogs do that too. He jumps on people because he's excited and overly friendly, again typical dog. Dogs are being pts for just being dogs in a lot of cases and its beyond ridiculous! The statement that the cat was traumatized and now is self mutilating is the most idiotic thing I've heard. Its a cat and most cats if outside will be chased by dogs at some point in their life. If its biting and chewing on its self get it checked by a vet for skin and health problems. My cat Baylin was ripped down from a tree by a dog and guess what he isn't traumatized and he holds no grudge towards dogs for the action of one ...

that cat owner is probably the stupidest person I have ever seen. I've seen Diamond biting his tails because it's itchy but do I call it self-mutilating? Nope. Frankly, is that even a reaction that animals would exhibit if they're exposed to traumatizing events? :S Idiots