I really need some help peeps :(

Sparks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awful situation for you! Just proves you can't pick your family :( I hope you can get him to Claire's soon, Wiz - you are a diamond!!

If he's snappy with males, that rules us out too as Kaviq gets on great with any female but if a male looks at him the wrong way, he's not a happy bunny!

[MENTION=858]Sparks[/MENTION], there's nothing I can do from this side of the pond but appreciate the predicament you're in. Hope things work out well for both your mother and one dog! [MENTION=1405]Wizadora[/MENTION], you're a gem lady! Moving and fencebuilding - ah, shoot, one more dogs can't make that big a difference! :)

i'm so pleased that a solution has been reached, like the others my boy can be a donkey with other dominant males but i do have to say i am thredders with the Dr. is he allowed to force you to give up your dog albeit temporarily.. I am sure he has reasons which are valid, but you know how to look after and control your dog with your mums health and safety in mind. sorry if this seems out of order but he has put you in an uneviable position, good luck, get well soon mum and hurrah for Claire, husky owners and all who sail in her xx

moving date been put back to next saturday, but we get keys on tuesday so can hopefully get a fence put up before we move in next saturday, so looking like Sunday or later that we will be ready. xxx

nice one Claire xxxx