Anyone else's LOVE cut grass?

MollynDiesel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes mine go crazy for freshly cut grass.......rolling in it sniffing it, if i throw it at them they snap their teeth and 'kill it'

they like it when we take the box off the lawnmower and they walk behind getting sprayed by the grass as its cut.....

my dogs end up being green for a few days lol

its funny when they are on their backs making growly noises as they shuffle in the grass!!!!!

huskies are wierd in a great way x

yes mine go crazy for freshly cut grass.......rolling in it sniffing it, if i throw it at them they snap their teeth and 'kill it'

they like it when we take the box off the lawnmower and they walk behind getting sprayed by the grass as its cut.....

my dogs end up being green for a few days lol

its funny when they are on their backs making growly noises as they shuffle in the grass!!!!!

huskies are wierd in a great way x

Haha Diesel is slightly tinted green atm aswell...should be fun explaining that at the vets tomorrow lmao

Ryder goes crazy in long grass too! When I'm walking him and we come out of the woods there's a massive patch and no matter how nicely he's walking in the woods he shoots off. Wouldn't mind if he had a flexi lead but I don't want to go in there! :P

Cut grass is his favourite too. We have a push cutter so he likes to dance around us trying to catch the grass. The best thing is when the council have come and cut the random grass patches in the village, I'll be walking along, look down to see what Ryder's up to and he's trotting along with a big clump of grass in his mouth looking like the happiest dog in the world :D

Ryder goes crazy in long grass too! When I'm walking him and we come out of the woods there's a massive patch and no matter how nicely he's walking in the woods he shoots off. Wouldn't mind if he had a flexi lead but I don't want to go in there! :P

Cut grass is his favourite too. We have a push cutter so he likes to dance around us trying to catch the grass. The best thing is when the council have come and cut the random grass patches in the village, I'll be walking along, look down to see what Ryder's up to and he's trotting along with a big clump of grass in his mouth looking like the happiest dog in the world :D

Haha yep D is the same! Walking nicely, then grass ruins it! lol

we have huge patches of grass that are left uncut for a while in the villiage and D will pull as soon as he sees them! then just flops on them and refuses to move! i have to drag him through the grass and back onto the path before he'll get up :rolleyes:

Yep! I had to say F O O D to get them to look at me. They were more interested in the pear they pilfered from the tree. They spend hours in the back of the house where there's the most shade, in the tall grass.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

post-6550-13586061709773_thumb.jpg