Anyone else's LOVE cut grass?

MollynDiesel

And thats why it must be SO fun owning a white husky :P

indeed , good thing is tho she cleans herself , i left her like that n the next day she was white again , i didnt bath her after that coombe meet which ruined my trainers either lol despite her jumping in the black muddy puddles

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

indeed ' date=' good thing is tho she cleans herself , i left her like that n the next day she was white again , i didnt bath her after that coombe meet which ruined my trainers either lol despite her jumping in the black muddy puddles[/quote']

Yh D is self cleaning, although he's dark so i dont really notice. You going to wear trainers again this time? lol

Yh D is self cleaning, although he's dark so i dont really notice. You going to wear trainers again this time? lol

Should be nice this time lol tho the converse have been binned I might wear my DMs we will see what the weather's like lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Diesel goes nuts around cut grass or really long grass! He runs around, flips over, falls over his face and rolls around like a nutter!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53413[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53415[/ATTACH]

I think its because the grass it cool now the weather is boiling here :)

*our* Molly does that - we call it her 'fox fit' as it is generally in areas where a fox has recently been

Should be nice this time lol tho the converse have been binned I might wear my DMs we will see what the weather's like lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

I always wear walking boots - doesn't matter what they get covered in!