Showering

LittleLuka

Luka's new favorite game is hilarious. annoying, but seriously funny. He sprints to the bathtub jumps in (picture him flying) goes nuts, then proceeds to jump out and sprint as fast as he can around the house. He continues to do this over and over again until he's exhausted. Oh i forgot to mention this is while I'M IN THE SHOWER! He winds up completely soaked, the bathroom is soaked, and there are little wet husky pawprints all over the carpet. I can't even tell him no because im usually laughing my butt off. lol

Relaxing after the zoomies (totally soaked)

post-7406-13586061237892_thumb.jpg

anybody else's husky like to play in their shower? lol

post-7406-13586061236723_thumb.jpg

I have a separate shower and Ozzy will bark and howl at me when I am in the shower, but if I open the door he runs away, then comes back and howls at me again :rolleyes: If he has a shower he runs around the house like a mad dog, as does Micah - they are crazy when they are wet :D They do the same when they have been swimming.

:D While I think it's funny as well and would probably react the same, he could really hurt himself if he slipped (Ghost slipped once on tiles and hurt his hip on a wardrobe but hey he was small and his joints undeveloped :D).

Ghost would get in my bathtub when he was 2 months, since then just comes and peeps at me ocasionally (like today). He enjoys drinking the water from the showerhead.:rolleyes:

:D While I think it's funny as well and would probably react the same, he could really hurt himself if he slipped (Ghost slipped once on tiles and hurt his hip on a wardrobe but hey he was small and his joints undeveloped :D).

Ghost would get in my bathtub when he was 2 months, since then just comes and peeps at me ocasionally (like today). He enjoys drinking the water from the showerhead.:rolleyes:

yeah i know i try to shut the door when i shower to prevent this but he just LOVES water. we got him a pool for the backyard and we're going to try it out this weekend. i think he will love it!

I have a separate shower and Ozzy will bark and howl at me when I am in the shower, but if I open the door he runs away, then comes back and howls at me again :rolleyes: If he has a shower he runs around the house like a mad dog, as does Micah - they are crazy when they are wet :D They do the same when they have been swimming.

he does the same thing! he does laps around everything and goes nuts! he looks hilarious! lol

yeah i know i try to shut the door when i shower to prevent this but he just LOVES water. we got him a pool for the backyard and we're going to try it out this weekend. i think he will love it!

He'll absolutelly love it ;) His own bathtub lol

Mine love to jump in the bath when it's empty. Unfortunately the slight wetness in the bath gets into their paws and they leave mud smears and prints all over the house. I clean it up and 5 minutes later, it starts all over again! My house always seems to have mud somewhere?!

Mine love to jump in the bath when it's empty. Unfortunately the slight wetness in the bath gets into their paws and they leave mud smears and prints all over the house. I clean it up and 5 minutes later, it starts all over again! My house always seems to have mud somewhere?!

sounds like a typical life with a husky. :)

Luka's new favorite game is hilarious. annoying, but seriously funny. He sprints to the bathtub jumps in (picture him flying) goes nuts, then proceeds to jump out and sprint as fast as he can around the house. He continues to do this over and over again until he's exhausted. Oh i forgot to mention this is while I'M IN THE SHOWER! He winds up completely soaked, the bathroom is soaked, and there are little wet husky pawprints all over the carpet. I can't even tell him no because im usually laughing my butt off. lol

Relaxing after the zoomies (totally soaked)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53482[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]53483[/ATTACH]

anybody else's husky like to play in their shower? lol

THIS made me LOL!!

I cant wait till Bowe grows up, hope she's just as funny! lol...:D