Diesel after his tooth operation

MollynDiesel

Diesel had 1 half of his tooth operation today (have to go back in 6 weeks) and they let us have him early because we were there, so this is him in the car at the vets after and in the garden at home :)

Legs a bit wonky and modeling his bandage...

post-5371-1358606124194_thumb.jpg

Further apart...

post-5371-13586061241655_thumb.jpg

And down! oops

post-5371-13586061238578_thumb.jpg

Diesel after rolling in the cool grass as soon as he got home :)

post-5371-13586061239208_thumb.jpg

post-5371-13586061239898_thumb.jpg

post-5371-13586061240438_thumb.jpg

post-5371-13586061241071_thumb.jpg

Poor little guy - hope he is feeling better. Ozzy chipped a tooth a few weeks ago, I have left it as it does not seem to be bothering him. Should I have it looked at? I am a bad husky mom :(

Well we took D to have a free dental check at our vets and they said because its gone right down to the red bit it will eventually get infected, then he'd have to have the tooth out anyway etc. I think you should have it looked at just for peace of mind, it could be nothing or it could eventually cause alot of problems for Ozzy. Diesel seemed fine with his tooth but the vet said he might just be hiding the pain as they dogs suffer in silence until it gets really painful

Awww poor D. I'm sure you're spoiling him rotten. How did he manage to chip his tooth?

Im trying to stop him drowning himself atm lol (he keeps falling asleep in the paddling pool)

He was chasing a ball and fell over his own face trying to catch it and smacked his face against the concrete path

Well we took D to have a free dental check at our vets and they said because its gone right down to the red bit it will eventually get infected, then he'd have to have the tooth out anyway etc. I think you should have it looked at just for peace of mind, it could be nothing or it could eventually cause alot of problems for Ozzy. Diesel seemed fine with his tooth but the vet said he might just be hiding the pain as they dogs suffer in silence until it gets really painful

Thanks Molly, we will take him in to have it looked at.

Diesel had 1 half of his tooth operation today (have to go back in 6 weeks) and they let us have him early because we were there, so this is him in the car at the vets after and in the garden at home :)

Legs a bit wonky and modeling his bandage...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53490[/ATTACH]

Further apart...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53489[/ATTACH]

And down! oops

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53484[/ATTACH]

hahah he is so funny. so cute i just want to hug him. and as for the accident that's something Luka would do. clumsy dog. he's always slipping i swear. glad his tooth is getting fixed!

hahah he is so funny. so cute i just want to hug him. and as for the accident that's something Luka would do. clumsy dog. he's always slipping i swear. glad his tooth is getting fixed!

Yh D is a cluts, im surprised he can even stand up most of the time lol

Thinking of the picture you have at the bottom where he's doing his Don't you know I'm famous look, do you think he should have a capped tooth with a diamond in it or maybe a gold cap??

Well can get crowns so i dont see why he couldnt get a diamond lol. Gives him a bit of bling...