I have had enough of this!!

kper

[..]with the lack of sunlight during the winter months, is a certain amount of SAD - or Seasonal Affective Disorder - I tend to be sleepier, less energetic, and more prone to depression with less sun!

That sounds like me during summer. It's too hot to do anything sensible. I want to do one million things but I can't because the sun is draining any energy I have left away from me. I can't concentrate on anything with what feels like a bubble of heat following me around everywhere.

The winter... Aahh.. The snow, cold, less sun... That's what really brightens me up. Bring it on :P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds like me during summer. It's too hot to do anything sensible. I want to do one million things but I can't because the sun is draining any energy I have left away from me. I can't concentrate on anything with what feels like a bubble of heat following me around everywhere.

The winter... Aahh.. The snow, cold, less sun... That's what really brightens me up. Bring it on :P

I tend to get more done in the late afternoon/evening hours in the hot weather, too - I generally don't do well with heat, I just like the longer hours of sunlight! Surprisingly, I've been adapting to dealing with hot this summer better than I expected... I have a new job that requires me to work wearing jeans and closed-toed shoes (athletic shoes, generally, for comfort) in a store that is air conditioned, but sometimes still too warm, and its warehouse, which is truly hot! By pacing myself and drinking lots of water, I've been coping much better than I'd thought I would!

The last couple of days have been horrible but today was really great! The temp isn't much different but what really made things pleasant was the lovely breeze blowing. Only gentle but it makes a whole world of difference to me :)