Not really mad...more sad/hurt....

calvinandmommy

A lady I know is a photographer and she wanted some fresh faces for her portfolio so I volunteered. Well most of the pictures are more boudoir pictures (sexy bedroom pictures). I had no problem doing this and had no problem with her putting certain ones on Facebook. I got to see most of the pictures after she took them all yesterday. Now my husband on the other hand didn't get to see the pictures till today when she posted a few on Facebook. I like the pictures and I was excited to show my husband thinking he would like them. Yeah no....his reaction....blank look on his face and just a simple yeah when I asked if he liked them then he turned back to his computer. :cry1:I am not the type that is hurt easily but dang this really hurt. I kind of want to cry and I am not the crying type either.

I really hope he likes these pictures and he is just having a bad day and just not telling me as usual.

Aww. I'm sure he is secretly wishing he'd had the opportunity to horde them all to himself before they ended in her portfolio and on facebook.

In the past when my friends have taken pictures like that of me, my other half stashed them away (even i'm not exactly sure of their location) and hordes them in a mixed state of wanting them all for himself and wanting to show them off to make his friends jealous. (We did have a conversation that assures he will not be flaunting them in his cubicle at work)

I want my husband to show them off!! I love my body and I want people to be jealous of him! I know that may sound conceited but it is true. I think I was just expecting to have more of a reaction from him.

If I have the money I am actually going to get a book kind of thing with some of the pictures in them to surprise my husband. :P I will force him to like those pictures!!! Lol

:P I will force him to like those pictures!!! Lol

From a guys point of view...This Sounds Awesome!!!! :yahoo:If I were in this situation I think I would have wanted to see them before the world got the chance...but that's just me I'm selfish!

So I text the husband this morning to see if he was mad about the pictures.....he text back "I don't want to talk about it over text message." Yep it is official the husband is mad at me. Why is it when I do something for him, myself, and to help out a friend it blows up in my face?! :headbang:

Let's all hope this is resolved easily and quickly. I asked that some of the pictures be taken down and only have ones where my face is not showing and I just won't tag myself in the pictures.

Now excuse me while I go wash the dishes and whatever else I can do to take my mind off all this stupidness.

Yeah, don't think my hubby would be too happy either. He's fine with what I wear if we're together but if I'm off on a girly night out without him I get nothing but grief! "aren't you gonna wear trousers with that?". "that's not a dress it's a top!". That kind of cr**. He probably does like the photos but you either just caught him at a bad time or he doesn't want other people seeing them, he wants to keep you all for himself!

I know when my guy throws a man-fit, he gets titled Captain Crankypants and gets this cup for his tea at work.[ATTACH=CONFIG]53598[/ATTACH]

I'm sure your hubby will cool off eventually. Maybe you can ask your friend for some special shots just for him, ones that he can have for himself.

ha ha ha! too funny!

So husband and I talked when he got home. He loved the pictures he was just upset that some of the more risque ones were on Facebook. Which I totally understand I was actually working on getting the pictures taken down today. Also I hadn't washed the dishes in a few days :redface1: so the husband was actually really mad about that and then the whole picture thing just set him off pretty much.

Anyways all is well now. :D For now at least I say give it a month maybe 2 and I will mess up something else...messing up is in my nature.