show me your tattoo

GHOST R1D3R

[ATTACH]53599[/ATTACH]

Not husky related but this is mine :)

I did have a full sleeve design I did over my Christmas break. It was mainly "english garden" flowers, with odd things like slushies, candy floss, a day of the dead skull with 40's hair. Then leopard print covering any spaces left. Gave it to my tattoo guy to polish up along with a wolf design for my foot (with "fear cuts deeper than swords" curved around it) but by the time he got back to me I'd had Ryder for 2 months and spent my tattoo savings on him.. whoops! I'll get my full sleeve one day!

Something right will come to you soon though, I'm sure :) where abouts are you wanting it?

post-7246-13586061593723_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]53599[/ATTACH]

Not husky related but this is mine :)

I did have a full sleeve design I did over my Christmas break. It was mainly "english garden" flowers, with odd things like slushies, candy floss, a day of the dead skull with 40's hair. Then leopard print covering any spaces left. Gave it to my tattoo guy to polish up along with a wolf design for my foot (with "fear cuts deeper than swords" curved around it) but by the time he got back to me I'd had Ryder for 2 months and spent my tattoo savings on him.. whoops! I'll get my full sleeve one day!

Something right will come to you soon though, I'm sure :) where abouts are you wanting it?

Lower right arm

Cover up right arm top finished off with full sleeve

Left leg cover up

here is an idea someone shared with me that I want ​lol (will not have the wings and I will redo the tribal designs, so it won't look like that, wouldn't want anyone getting upset lol).

post-6550-13586061699159_thumb.jpg

here is mine.

post-6550-13586061700084_thumb.jpg

here is an idea someone shared with me that I want ​lol (will not have the wings and I will redo the tribal designs, so it won't look like that, wouldn't want anyone getting upset lol).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53647[/ATTACH]

here is mine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53648[/ATTACH]

I don't know why but i quite dislike maori designs i think they look nice but i wouldn't want one, But polynesian is another story i have one on my leg and when i manage to finish it will cover all my leg and up my chest all the way to my neck but my tattooist did a runner and can't be fussed tracking him down at the moment

I don't know why but i quite dislike maori designs i think they look nice but i wouldn't want one, But polynesian is another story i have one on my leg and when i manage to finish it will cover all my leg and up my chest all the way to my neck but my tattooist did a runner and can't be fussed tracking him down at the moment

Maori is in my family. Its a long story but that's mostly why I have it :-) I'm never offended if someone doesn't like mine. I always tell people who ask me "what should I get" whatever you want because I believe its for you not everyone else so if you like it and can live with it for the rest of your life HOORAH & have fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Maori is in my family. Its a long story but that's mostly why I have it :-) I'm never offended if someone doesn't like mine. I always tell people who ask me "what should I get" whatever you want because I believe its for you not everyone else so if you like it and can live with it for the rest of your life HOORAH & have fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is authentic or replica?

I really wanted to go to samoa but they wouldn't do it for me so i had to deal with wakefield LOL

Not got any yet but been looking.........

post-6386-13586062568813_thumb.jpg Really like this design, ideally with blue/green eyes and on my back by my shoulder. Nice and small so I can keep it hidden when needed.

Other design I quite like is this one.....

post-6386-13586062569963_thumb.jpg That's probably too big for the shoulder. May look better on the stomach area.......not too sure. I'm taking my time, want to make the right choice, as I'm gonna have to live with it! lol

Not got any yet but been looking.........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54268[/ATTACH] Really like this design, ideally with blue/green eyes and on my back by my shoulder. Nice and small so I can keep it hidden when needed.

Other design I quite like is this one.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54269[/ATTACH] That's probably too big for the shoulder. May look better on the stomach area.......not too sure. I'm taking my time, want to make the right choice, as I'm gonna have to live with it! lol

I love the husky with the wings - a bit morbid but i'd like that for when Kimba passes (shudder) welling up at the thought!

The 3 paw prints are for Kimba, Kaiser and Koda, the rip wolf on the right shoulder represents the beast coming out of me and the Chinese symbols at the bottom shown here>>

552633_265742770207591_1135819677_n.jpg

Represent mother and daughter, for the bond me and my mum have, the bond me and my stepdaughter have, and the child i lost when i was 20

Is authentic or replica?

I really wanted to go to samoa but they wouldn't do it for me so i had to deal with wakefield LOL

It was not done in the traditional Maori style, it was done with an ink gun, if that's what you are asking.