News reporter under investigation

Michelle Melsom

I wasn't sure what to put the title as but there was a story on Castanet recently about a woman who is renting the basement suite in a house the city of Kelowna owns and she noticed that there was a lot of people coming in and going out of the upstairs of the house, they wouldn't stay for long maybe 3 mins and then leave. So she started video taping all the people that were coming in and going out and she sent what she had and her suspicions about it being a drug house to the city of Kelowna and the RCMP and they both responded saying that there was not enough evidence. So Castanet reporter went to help out this lady in a way by going undercover and buying drugs from the upstairs and proved they were selling drugs. The City of Kelowna sent a letter saying that they cant do anything about it but they were getting the RCMP involved only they sent it to the person upstairs and not down stairs so the poor woman had to live in fear knowing her upstairs neighbor knew she ratted :/ So the RCMP raided the upstairs and apparently the reporter is in trouble for going undercover when nobody else would help this woman. Anywho here's the stories :

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/78398/Drug-buy-in-the-city

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/78441/Update-City-drug-house-raided

I guess she is a bit more active then I am, I have suspected my across the street neighbor of this, but I just let it be no one is bothering me, and they don't seem like crack heads going there. Most likely a weed house and hey they don't bother me I wont bother them, some things are not worth risking. I was young once and have a pretty good idea what the wrong people are capable of.