Shadow gets to go home!!!!!

Michelle Melsom

Oh, better watch out, that's one vicious dog!!! Laughing at the kid, literally, laying on Shadow!!

Without wanting to get into the dirty details, I'd sure like to know what they had to "work out" to get Shadow home! And, yes I'm ecstatic that the alternative was avoided, that would have been tragic!!

I'm so glad to hear this dog is back where it belongs, in the arms of her loving family! Did anyone notice the sore spot on Shadow's elbow? Hope it heals up soon.

while I'm so glad so many people stepped up in support it does sadden me a bit to hear about the threats that were made. Those people didn't help the cause but rather hurt it as it makes animal rights advocates look immature and brutish. People need to remember that threats of violence or actual violence will do nothing but breed violence and will do nothing to help the cause.

I'm so glad to hear this dog is back where it belongs, in the arms of her loving family! Did anyone notice the sore spot on Shadow's elbow? Hope it heals up soon.

I did, too, the result of 15 months on concrete! It's a shame but it will heal up quickly, I'm betting!

while I'm so glad so many people stepped up in support it does sadden me a bit to hear about the threats that were made. Those people didn't help the cause but rather hurt it as it makes animal rights advocates look immature and brutish. People need to remember that threats of violence or actual violence will do nothing but breed violence and will do nothing to help the cause.

Regrettably, when so many get involved in an issue that so emotional as this was, some are going to "lose it"! I quite agree that violence of any kind normally breeds more ... let the RCMP give them a few months ( oh, about 15 ) behind bars and I think they'll realize how effective their threats were....

On the other side of the coin, I'm impressed with the outpouring of support for Shadow and her people. It appears as if the cooler heads up their finally "saw the light!"