Look what I found in the cats food

Michelle Melsom

So I went to go outside to get the little dish I have for my brothers cat (the outside cat) because I like to give her soft food when its hot out to give her extra moisture and I discovered this on her hard food dispenser ...

post-5415-13586062119812_thumb.jpg

Now these are normal for my moms house I use to see them all the time growing up but I haven't seen them in forever or anywhere else o.O I had to wash the bowl and pick out all the little kibbles that were in the dish near the slug ergh :P

I have banana slugs all over the place here, they are kinda bright green. They leave big poops on my door and and get smashed in the driveway all the time, and crawl up my pooper scooper handle all the time and leave slim. One night I forgot to bring in the 12 pack of diet coke from the porch, and on my way out in the AM I tore it open and reached in to get one, and I grabbed one on my can of soda! I had to use rubbing alcohol to get the slime off. They say that if you kiss one with your lips they will turn numb....not sure if its true, but I'm not trying! They must smell bad, cuz the dogs just sniff and walk away.

My hometown in Oregon has "Beachcomber Days", and for many years the annual Slug Races were a main attraction! What's worse than a slug in your salad? HALF a slug in your salad! Don't ask how I know that...:eek: !!!!