Is this a Parti-Eyed Pup?

nika

post-8187-13586062559019_thumb.jpg

Ive posted a thread on her before but she was a few weeks younger and still had the baby blue eyes. Now theyve turned green but she still has the medium brown around the irises. Would this be considered parti-eyed?

Sorry, I really can't see too clearly. Just Green and black. Do you have a close up eye shot? Maybe someone else with better eye sight will be able to help you better, lol. There is a husky on here with ringed parti eyes (Luka) so it is possible.

Green eyes as puppies usually turn brown as the puppy gets older' date=' so chances are this pup will have darker brown around the pupil and lighter brown around that.[/quote']

From what Ive noticed green eyes turn amber o.O but then again Ive seen brown go amber too

Also the iris is darker closer to the pupil so this could just be what we are seeing

I would agree, I think her eyes will be strikingly pretty! parti-eyed though i'm not sure?...development changes a lot, especially from pup to young adult. Bowe (my 7odd week old pup) is Bi-Eyed, but one (her right) seems to be going Parti-Eyed, showing 1/4 of blue. I've tried to get a picture that best highlights this but i'm not sure if its good enough quality as its only been taken on my mobile phone.

Bowes eyes.

Partieye.jpg

Mark & Bowe.

How old is she? Luka's eyes changed a LOT in the beginning and just now have stopped changing. It is possible though, Luka has rings in both eyes and it hasn't seemed to change in months.

Luka had all blue eyes at this point in life

[ATTACH]54474[/ATTACH]

Then we got to a blue/brown. The brown was very bright and i was convinced his entire eye would turn brown.

(around 9 weeks)

post-7406-13586062955518_thumb.jpg

then around 11 weeks the blue kept getting lighter

post-7406-1358606295681_thumb.jpg

at 16 weeks nothing has changed

post-7406-13586062957672_thumb.jpg

my point is over the next few weeks anything is possible. take weekly pics to track progress. i'm very interested in seeing how they turn out! :)

post-7406-13586062953182_thumb.jpg