Puppy Grace was a hoarder !

Kara

I found these old pics browsing my photo files. It's Grace around 4 months. The container we set on its side to give her a hiding place in the entrance way, she hardly used it, but one day we found her asleep in it with two of her toys and her water dish, and it also turns out there were two tennis balls and one racket ball behind her. She carted the panda bear around and her water dish all the time as a puppy. Oh I miss the puppy days...they are so darn cute! :P she still hoards things by burying them outside.

post-6239-13586062868447_thumb.jpg

post-6239-13586062863082_thumb.jpg

AAAWWW so cute :D my eldest Freya still likes to sleep in very small tight spaces and used to also sleep in a box as a pup.. now her favourite place is under the dinning room table on top of the chairs... have spent many a time running around the house calling her and then only to find her there asleep :P