Unusual husky owner!

Stormy

Took Shadow and the devil dog for a walk this morning went for the half hour route as it was already quite warm :eek: ... anyway got almost all the way round and saw another husky coming towards us shadow was very interested he loves any other huskies and skye started being slightly vocal and wanting to see it, i smiled at the youngish girl and made eye contact ... she gave me a real dirty look and was just dragging her husky away!! (the husky also wanted to see mine!) ...

I've never met another husky owner who doesnt like to see other huskies its a first for me! She seemed really off!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe but normally if a dog isnt friendly the owners tell me not just give me a real dirty look :S my two werent even being bad just excited as you can imagine but not out of control or anything lol hers didnt seem to be pulling to much either just excited also it seemed

Oh well theres another owner somewhere around here who has two i think but i never see her :( i just want walking buddies so im not walking alone all the time lol

me n kai nearly had a runin with 2 huskys yesterday! the only problem is that they were off the lead and there were 2 big dobermans with them also off the lead. luckly the owner saw us across the field and turned arond and went the other way! which wasnt so lucky for the poor guy with the big gsd behind him! all 4 dog suronded the gsd. the owner called the dogs away the 2 dobermans and the smaller husky went but the guy had to really scream at the bigger husky to get him to go!

ive spoke to the guy with the gsd a few times he seems like a nice guy n his dog storm is well behaved n is always freindly with kai but he seemed very scared yesterday. ive also spoke to a woman with a spanial n she said one of his dobermans wen for her dog!!!

theres no way 1 guy can control 4 dogs that size and to have them all off the lead is stupid.

I dunno, I've come across a few. Walking in thurstaton came across a couple with four huskies. The only reason they paused was because the dogs dragged them towards us, they had theirs on metal coke chains and leads :/ Another time we were in delamere and a chap with a husky avoided us because ours were so vocal lol there's a been a couple of others. Maybe it's us? Lol

We got talking to a family on Formby beach who had their girl off lead recently and another family with a husky cross in sankey park on Saturday. So we can't be that off putting!

Maybe she'd had a really bad day? Or had just had a bad experience with another dog or something?

Yeah maybe :) It was around half 8 this morning. But yeah perhaps you never know! It was just the horrible look she gave me more than anything!

It's simple she thought she's the ONLY one in the area with a Husky and now YOU turn up with two to spoil her territory.

You're a copycat and should move away so she can have all the glory of owning a dog that is not a staffie like all the other chavettes. :P

It's simple she thought she's the ONLY one in the area with a Husky and now YOU turn up with two to spoil her territory.

You're a copycat and should move away so she can have all the glory of owning a dog that is not a staffie like all the other chavettes. :P

hahaha love it!

some people are told that huskies dont like other dogs!!!! we know its wrong

she may have misinterpreted the excited woo's etc

but i have met a lot of husky/mal owners who have no interest in meeting/being nice to other owners

they have their dogs and they dont wish to be seen known by anyone else..... its really stuck up and stupid but it happens :(

Maybe she was just really tired and wasnt in the best mood? I've met a few owners that give me dirty looks but never husky owners. Weird :S

Nope same dog was seen today but with the man walking it this time again nasty look etc its the whole family for some reason!