Unusual husky owner!

Stormy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know! its ok i told Shadow to ignore the mean owner for not letting him see the other husky as the other husky really wants to see us lol

lmfao thats what Id say too!!!

:lmao:

I had to tell storm to not to listen to the mean woman at the weekend who said he was dangerous and agressive and she wasnt going near him :o

Her dog might know the other dogs well there's certain dogs mine are fine with but if I don't know a dog I won't let mine say hi cuz I dunno how they will react

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Look like i said it isnt that its something else i dont care if people dont want to see my dogs im not bothered by that but no need for nasty looks just say sorry my dogs not friendly or may not get on etc etc no need for nasty looks expecially more than once!

Look like i said it isnt that its something else i dont care if people dont want to see my dogs im not bothered by that but no need for nasty looks just say sorry my dogs not friendly or may not get on etc etc no need for nasty looks expecially more than once!

Alright was just an opinion

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

What a weirdo, maybe hers was not behaved or she wouldn't be able to handle him.

When I see another husky I go straight after them lol.

I go after them as well,met two round here [just moved here..] but tamaska took a dislike to the little girl he had cos she wanted to jump on his head:eek: takes a bit of time for him to make friends! I still go chat to him if i see him tho...then a few days ago was on a narrow path with two of them at 5 30 am ish and one came jogging towards us....he turned round an went the other way.... thats how welcoming tamaska is:oops

I go after them as well,met two round here [just moved here..] but tamaska took a dislike to the little girl he had cos she wanted to jump on his head:eek: takes a bit of time for him to make friends! I still go chat to him if i see him tho...then a few days ago was on a narrow path with two of them at 5 30 am ish and one came jogging towards us....he turned round an went the other way.... thats how welcoming tamaska is:oops

Just weird owners, I was pretty lucky to meet up with a guy who's a member of a husky community in here. :) Lucky me.

Sounds to me like she's been walking the BF's / parents dog, and couldn't care less what is, what anybody else's are, where she's walking, just wants to get back home and update her 'status' on FB or summit haha? :P i'd put it down to some of the youth a today. lol.

Edited by s200rey

Knowing that huskies are a noisy bunch I'm pretty tolerant of their exuberance, and I'm pretty good at knowing the difference between excitement and other less desirable responses, but I have to say I'm also pretty jaded when I'm out walking dogs. As far as I'm concerned, all other owners I meet in the park are complete idiots until proven otherwise. This assessment is typically compounded when the other dogs are incapable of passing another dog without barking/lunging/growling/straining to get to my dogs. I've lost count of the amount of people who allow their dogs to drag them toward mine, and tell me with a big shit-eatin' grin on their face that their dog just wants to say hello. It's even better when their dog is growling and they still think it's going to be a happy greeting! My husband also walks our dogs, and he's pretty well just as ornery with other owners as I am these days.

Just pointing out my perspective, because who knows what that other owner is thinking? Maybe the pair of them have had enough negative encounters with other dogs that when yours started barking they just lumped you in with all the others who have given them difficulty in the past. Dealing with other dog owners is great when you're both on the same page and things go well, but it's exhausting and infuriating when it goes poorly, and I can sympathize with someone who is to the point of being suspicious and surly from the getgo! :D