How much of a div can someone be?

Povodny

Sorry this isn't husky related nor is it a rant but I've just seen quite probably the most ridiculous irresponsible thing ever on fb

Someone who I know who used to go to primary school with my eldest (he's approaching 30 and became a dad about 6 months ago) has posted his baby's passport on Facebook! The entire info page with passport number clearly visible!

And he's a responsible parent? Lol

my cousin posted his driving licence on fb which included his signature , i told him he shouldnt do that incase it gets copied n he said only friends can see his fb *face palm* told him that he could get hacked n then these people have his d.o.b , signature etc luckily he listened to me n removed the pic

@Povodny did you y chance suggest that he might rethink posting that? and I agree, that's stupid with a capital S T U I P and D!

I did, I couldn't possibly not. And I tried to explain my reasoning without being insulting. It must have worked as its been taken down. But it had been up since yesterday :/ I can't believe no one else thought it wasnt ok!

my cousin posted his driving licence on fb which included his signature ' date=' i told him he shouldnt do that incase it gets copied n he said only friends can see his fb *face palm* told him that he could get hacked n then these people have his d.o.b , signature etc luckily he listened to me n removed the pic[/quote']

I wondered if they may respond the same and say they only have family and friends on theirs I preempted that by pointing out they may only have that setting but the people whose page it appears on may not. I'm not exactly sure if that's possible but it's still an idiotic thing to do.