Walking Leash & Harness Advice

Jan1955

I am looking after my sons Siberian for three weeks and am looking for advice on a new leash for when we take her out,

I have seen one called a Zorb got some kind of bungee in it, any one use one? any advice appreciated.

thanks

Jan

The zorb lead is intented to take the inital shock out of a dog pulling, I would use this with a harness not a collar as all bungee leads can cause whiplash injuries when used on a collar

if you want to try and stop pulling try one of our headcollars :)

Thanks for the replies, she does pull but I am more worried that she will snap her lead so want something strong.

we do have a harness on her,

I also put a collar on her with a tag with my phone number on so if she did break her lead hopefully we would be in with a chance of getting her back.

she is also chipped.

all advice appreciated as I want to keep her safe.

thanks

Jan

Edited by Jan1955

We have used both Halti head collars and the Walk your Dog with Love (WYDWL) harness both are very effective in helping to keep the pooch under control.

We have used both Halti head collars and the Walk your Dog with Love (WYDWL) harness both are very effective in helping to keep the pooch under control.

Is the WYDWL Harness sold anywhere in the UK ?

thanks Jan

Is the WYDWL Harness sold anywhere in the UK ?

thanks Jan

You can get the harnesses through me at a discount. They still come from the US but it works out cheaper. The harnesses are 100% money back guaranteed and you wont find the in stores around the UK. I am trying to make them more well known here and its working.

Stacey xxx

Sent from my MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Advent Vega r8 using Tapatalk