My boy Ozzy

Rosemary

I was in the studio this morning, my husband had just left for work, and the huskies were playing/wrestling/running around the house. It is winter here and wet and muddy outside, so we have moved all the furniture in the lounge again to give them place to play.

I heard a thwakkk sound, and then Ozzy screaming/crying and before I could react he was standing next to me crying - I got such a fright and dropped everything and held him, trying to find out what was wrong. I got him to lay down and calmed him down. He must have knocked his leg on something and it hurt - my poor boy :( Micah also started woo wooing and licking him.

After a few minutes he got up, tested his leg and off they went - other than giving me the fright of my life, he is up and at it again. Chaos - thank goodness :D

How amazing that in his time of need - the first thing he thought of is 'I must get to my Mommy, she will fix it' :)

Love my huskies :wub:

They so become a part of you don't they? It's amazing to me how connected we become to our Huskies, and they to us. Too bad they still run off every chance they get.

It is winter here and wet and muddy outside,

LMAO it's summer here and it's wet and muddy outside :eek:

Glad Ozzy is ok. :)