The reason why we have huskies

Shadow-Kodah-Drako

[h=6]

The reason why we have huskies - they make you laugh, they keep you active - getting you about and seeing the world. They stalk you and collape on your feet while you wash up - keeping you company while you do the boring housework apart from hoovering, you're on your own there ( Mine loves the hoover ). But most of all, their smile on their faces while they have fun gives you that warm feeling inside and you cannot but smile with them. Thank you to all of those that makes our lives refreshing and full of laugh. :D

[/h]

Truly I'm in awe of you :worship:! How on earth do you cope.?.I can't imagine double of what we have:jawdrop:!!

aww thank you, takes a lot of work,time and patience and sometimes i think im cracking up but to be honest they are well behaved for how many i have and i'm fortunate that i am able to be at home all the time:)

aww thank you, takes a lot of work,time and patience and sometimes i think im cracking up but to be honest they are well behaved for how many i have and i'm fortunate that i am able to be at home all the time:)

Yes,think that is part of the key to having huskies.You need to be around them most of the time.Ours are rarely left alone (having a big family helps)and if they are left it is never for much more than an hour or so.Still think you deserve a medal though!!;)

Yes,think that is part of the key to having huskies.You need to be around them most of the time.Ours are rarely left alone (having a big family helps)and if they are left it is never for much more than an hour or so.Still think you deserve a medal though!!;)

yes i agree in my experience the company is what makes them content, your huskies are gorgeous :)