Mountain Bike

GHOST R1D3R

Disk brakes are a MUST they make the bike more expensive but better for stopping when your Husky decides to sod off in an unexpected direction.

If you are planning on using it for Husky exercise then you need proper bikejoring kit or a side attachment such as a WalkyDog or springer.

Disk brakes are a MUST they make the bike more expensive but better for stopping when your Husky decides to sod off in an unexpected direction.

If you are planning on using it for Husky exercise then you need proper bikejoring kit or a side attachment such as a WalkyDog or springer.

It will be used for the husky's but not for a while she is only 6 months old so its just for me to get rid of my fat

It will be used for the husky's but not for a while she is only 6 months old so its just for me to get rid of my fat

LMAO then disk brakes are deffo a must you need all the more stopping power. :P

Very cheeky but true :(

I would cry but my body is enjoying my sausage,egg,bacon and chips :D

You'll find we're not straight laced here we like to have a bit of fun. :)

I'm ahem. . .a bit portly myself.

However at half a century old i can't be ars. . . ahem erm. . . bothered. :P

If husky decides to stop in 0.0000111 sec best brakes cant help.:(

If U want try bikejoring the most important thing is HELMET.

Apart from bike and helmet harness,sled -around f15 and bungee lead. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x-back-Racing-Sled-dog-harness-Husky-Malamute-/280693995613?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item415aaa785d#ht_2480wt_1110

http://www.snowpawstore.com/active-dog-gear/bikejoring/manmat-skiline-bungee-1-dog.html

I wouldn't buy new on a budget of £200, you will end up being disappointed.

I'd look at a second hand, claud butler, kona, specialized or orange.

They will have all been around £400-500+ a few years ago, and with mountain bikes, people upgrade to the 'latest spec' all the time, so 1 year - 2 year old ones go cheap on the likes of Gumtree & eBay.

Hope this helps.