My Dream Job...

Removed #1

I've started looking for a job and I think maybe my dream job is a little difficult to obtain.

Post your dream job here. I shall start.

In my dream job I shall not have to go into an office. I shall be able to work from the chaos that is my home so that I don't have to employ massive ammounts of self control to tell Susan from Accounting that her new make-up reminds me of the time my Aunt's cat threw up on her face. I won't have to listen to Bob from HR talk about his latest ski trip, while wondering when the correct time to tell him to change deoderants or shower more often is. I will not be burdened with watching the office s**t hang all over everything or everyone in charge of promotions. Nor will I have to listen to the moron on the other end of some phone trying to tell me that in spite of them behaving like a mentally deficient fish, somehow it's our fault that whatever it is isn't working. I won't have to worry about how the boss feels about long lunches or working lunches or the number of times I go to the bathroom. I will be given my pile of work, my wage, and left alone to complete it. I will be able to sit on my bed in my underwear with the furbabies laying at the foot of the bed waiting patiently for me to finish up so that I can play with them.

If you know of this job...please don't be stingy, pass it along.

My dream job.

In my dream job I will be swimming with dolphins, sharks and the likes

Possibly at an aquarium or out in the ocean or both

I will get to do research or population ecology, reproduction success rates and other topics that don't come to mind right now

I will PUBLISH and let the world know how amazing our mother earth is and to protect it from the nasty race called homo sapiens

In my dream job I will not have to worry about how I dress because I get to wear flippers and wetsuits all day

In my dream job I will not have to wear makeup--a brown paper bag would do just fine :P

In my dream job my dogs would not be scared of water and come on boats with me and watch me as I sample and study

Not as funny but I thought I'd share. Bless <3

When I was a Kid The Tutankhamun exhibition was touring the world (never got to see it (sigh))

So I wanted to be an archeaologist.

But. . . .

At the same time the astronauts were walking on the moon.

So I wanted to be and Astronaut.

Best of both worlds then

I'd like to be a Xenoarchaeologist excavating the remains of lost civilisations on strange and wonderful planets. :)

My dream job is to be a Postman yes thats a postman

1- Start early finish early

2- work at my own pace

3- listen to my ipod

4-work outdoors love the warm and cold

5- good wage and pension

6- no unhappy customers

7- No bitchy co-workers

8- ducati style uniform

9- i could cheat and carry the bag on my bike LOL

I'm hopefully working towards my dream job now :) I've got the degree, I just need the experience and the right opportunity!

I want to go to work smelling fresh, and come home smelling like fish.

I want to spend all day with pruned fingers and wet hair.

I want to have to do hard manual work outside in the scorching heat and freezing cold.

I want to work in an environment that is potentially very dangerous.

I want to work for virtually no money.

But most of all, I want to enjoy my job.

I want to work somewhere that makes me not want to go home at night.

I want to work somewhere so amazing, and with the most amazing animals, that I never want to leave to even go on holiday.

I want to educate people on the job I love and the animals I work with so people leave with a better understanding.

I want this!:

post-2580-13586063307036_thumb.jpg

I would like to work with under-privileged/street children - preferably teenagers, and teach them a skill which will earn them money without having to find a job in the formal sector, which is impossible for someone without an education. I would also like to make sure they have a space to work at their 'trade'.

My dream job would be to live in England working for a museum or historical site doing research and working with different artifacts. And also I want my dream job to take me around the world to work with other museums and historical sites. If it deals with England or medieval/renaissance history then I want to work with it! :)