he's chewed my knickers again ffs

loops

i don't know how he knows, but he always takes the good ones.:groan:

Because he's a Husky, when do they ever choose to settle for less than the best?!

The title of this thread had me worried for a second though :lolman: Thankfully Ryder makes a bee line for Rich's boxers when he gets the chance!

As inappropriate as it is, Luka rips the crotch out of mine. It makes me so sad because it's always my favorite ones! i don't know how he knows, but he always takes the good ones.:groan:

obviously has good taste lol

obviously has good taste lol

hahahah. i think he gets pleasure out of seeing me mad because he knows he can look at me with that cute little husky look and all is forgiven. gahhh spoiled brat!

atleast lately we haven't had any socks stolen. it's not very fun to wake up with a sock thrown up on your bed. and luka looking at you like what is this on the bed mom? i've never seen it before... :whistling:

hahahah. i think he gets pleasure out of seeing me mad because he knows he can look at me with that cute little husky look and all is forgiven. gahhh spoiled brat!

atleast lately we haven't had any socks stolen. it's not very fun to wake up with a sock thrown up on your bed. and luka looking at you like what is this on the bed mom? i've never seen it before... :whistling:

too funny :rofl: