awful walks

what alternative ones? lol

I'm now an affiliate with Ancol and Pure Dog Listeners "Happy At Heel" harness. I've trialled it out on a few dogs and really like it. I can get it at lower rates same as WYDWL so I'd like to try it on Louises dogs.

Stacey xxx

Edit: Tag fail.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Staceybob and @Storm&AngelsMum.. ooh maybe we can all get together to suss this stuff out! ive always been after a wydwl for the boy (especially after the trial at sutton) now i want one for bobbins too. I really do feel your pain Lou cos i am getting to be the same. tiny Bobbins is the straw that broke the camels back lol. but some of it is that at the beginning they are so excitable, he drags me around trying to sniff and she jumps around like zebedee ffs. i got a walking belt but it does not stop them pulling and i'm not entirely comfortable with walking with such an abnormal gait

@Staceybob and @Storm&AngelsMum.. ooh maybe we can all get together to suss this stuff out! ive always been after a wydwl for the boy (especially after the trial at sutton) now i want one for bobbins too. I really do feel your pain Lou cos i am getting to be the same. tiny Bobbins is the straw that broke the camels back lol. but some of it is that at the beginning they are so excitable, he drags me around trying to sniff and she jumps around like zebedee ffs. i got a walking belt but it does not stop them pulling and i'm not entirely comfortable with walking with such an abnormal gait

Oh my dear loopy linda. Only you could put it in a way that makes me laugh!

Ebony sounds like angel, she does that.

Only prob is you live north staceys in b'ham and im in northampton lol. Bit like a stacey sandwich pmsl

lol. am planning to head down south some time round bank the hol. if thats any help. i got a friend in brum so not a prob to get down there. fookin be well worth the money to get them under some sort of control.. even the bird does not like being dragged lol