well well it's been FAR too long since I came on here

RIOTcore

we so need to see new pics of makita.

(yeah yeah I know i see them on fb humour me)

haha i know i know i need to put some up of her, was looking through pics just the other day and can't believe how much she's grown, really didn't notice it!

Was going to say, hurry up and put pics of Makita up! :P Cant keep pups to yourself lol

i will i will bare with me :P still got loads to look through theres some i put on fb and some i havent, i know mums got some on her phone aswell which i'll have to put up on here for you all to see too! xD

Oh gosh is that Makita in your siggy? :eek: Such a big girl now! How's Nook? Do they get along well now? :)

haha yep thats her in my sig, third pic along is her she's grown loads looking back at earlier pics! and well nooks....getting better, they walk well when out, and sometimes she's ok with her, still doesnt like her going near her cage though but we're slowly getting there