signature kept "breaking"?

mydiamond

Okay, yes, I'm seeing it. Seems my browser cached the image.

How do you upload them to your signature? There is an upload box right below it and when I use and insert it that way it appears to make different code than what you currently have ([sIGPIC] vs ). The first will let the forum know the pictures is in use, otherwise it will automatically remove the upload after (I believe) 24 hours, which is what is happening with yours.

[MENTION=2303]Dave[/MENTION] My sig now showing? That's just you ;) My sig is hosted on my own site http://bluewolf.nl. If that one doesn't work you might want to complain with your IT guys why in the world their firewall would block my site ;)

Okay, yes, I'm seeing it. Seems my browser cached the image.

How do you upload them to your signature? There is an upload box right below it and when I use and insert it that way it appears to make different code than what you currently have ([sIGPIC] vs %7Boption%7D). The first will let the forum know the pictures is in use, otherwise it will automatically remove the upload after (I believe) 24 hours, which is what is happening with yours.

@Dave My sig now showing? That's just you ;) My sig is hosted on my own site http://bluewolf.nl. If that one doesn't work you might want to complain with your IT guys why in the world their firewall would block my site ;)

Don't see nothing... and yes, your site is firewalled lol