Members dictionary

BlueWolf

I got struck by a tsunami of inspiration today so I decided to write a single funny line. That line quickly became two, three, no, four lines. I went to work, I came back, I wrote a whole dictionary.... :D

---

Marc - A Marc is a piece of magic created in the Middle Ages used to scare the demons away. It's been thought that demons would possess devices men created to make it do things they weren't suppose to do. Nowadays its use is mostly limited to computers. The spell is often shouted in no particular direction once a computer starts malfunctioning. It will take a few minutes to kick in. It should be noted that some people prefer to grab a cup of tea in the mean time. Once you get back to your computer it should be ready to go again.

E.g: "Oh no, the computer stopped responding. MARC!"

Sarah - Sarah is an occurance that can sometimes happen in small to medium sized groups. It's the unexplainable urge of having to smile all the time. No matter what the subject was before the event, or even if you where in a fight with someone, it's all good again now. You don't have to be ashamed for it, enjoy it while you have it! It's hard to predict when it will happen but you will always know when it hits you. Scientists found no proof for this phenomenon but those who experienced it swear by it and say it changed their lives.

Andy - Someone who is an Andy is person who finds it hard to face the reality. Such person is easy to recognise as it expresses their views in the form of modifying photos they comes across to something they wants to see. This activity is mostly known as 'photoshopping'. If you have a friend who you suspect is an Andy, be very aware of any photo or art he sends to you as he uses very minor changes to make you slowly start question your own reality and instead start believe in his. If you start to show early signs of Andy it's advisable to take a break from the computer once it a while. Go outside and see what it really looks like. If you have trouble accepting reality isn't always perfect, don't be ashamed to visit the doctor. You're not alone.

E.g: "I might be an Andy but I'm fully aware the sun is green. Here, see this picture I took of it yesterday."

Nix - A Nix is a pill that's the oposite of the famous 'chill pill'. It will make you super talkactive, generally so much that nobody else can be heard any more. It makes you want to be everywhere, any time, and always respond to anything. Be careful with taking a Nix as you can sometimes get into conversations with people you didn't wish to be in. Nix pills are effective for about one days after which a new pill has to be taken in. It's not recommend to take more than one per day is it can amplify the side effects, including the unexplainable desire of wanting to eat pizzas all the time.

E.g:

"You: Good d...

Other: Hey

You: How ar..."

Other: Good

You: Have you seen...

Other: No

You: Where is the Nix pill you took? I want one too"

Dunc - A Dunc is someone who keeps making sexist jokes and grumpy comments regarding the difference between the male and female gender. Despite that, it's better to stay befriend with a Dunc otherwise the consequences can not be foreseen. If you encounter a wild Dunc it's better to just smile and nod in agreement.

E.g:

"Other: Why can't women have driver's license?

You: Don't know. Why?

Other: Because there's no road between the bedroom and the kitchen.

You: You're feeling Dunc again today, aren't you?"

Valkyries - A technology company that's well known for their computer manufacturing. Valkyries decided to go a whole new direction with their computers, their PCs are more 'favourable, lovable and more personal than our competitor's computers', as they explain it. They achieved that by having the computer comment on the user's behaviour at regular times. These comments can either be happy or, as happens more often than not, swear at you, calling names and generally be surly. Despite that, Valkyries's computers turned out to be a huge hit amongst the people as they all seem to love them despite its mood swings.

A few years back Valkyries also started producing walking stick but it was discontinued shortly after as it didn't got the success they hoped for.

Sutsibe - A mysterious box of knowledge securely locked away by the CIA. Nobody knows where it came from but according to the stories the Sutsibe is a 10 by 10 inch solid box. If you have a question, no matter what questions, it's believed that the Sutsibe is able to answer it. The Sutsibe box was found in the summer of 1961 by a farmer. The box was hidden in a field of wheat with burn marks around the area. Notable was that the box had no visible damage. Small tests where done and it turned out it could answer all their questions. Whether it's able to answer questions about the future is not known as further tests couldn't be done under pressure of the CIA who took it away from the farmer. No occurrence of another Sutsibe has ever been reported so it looks like the Sutsibe is rare and unique kind on its own.

Stephanie - A very expensive pen that has the ability to write on its own. This pen will write stories of genres of your choice until it runs out of ink. The stories have a hight probability of interesting people. The pen is able to write even the dullest things in an interesting way. At least one Stephanie owner disappeared from the face of the earth under strange conditions. According to his family the last thing they heard of them is that he went to a bunker at an unknown location with three bags full of ink and a Stephanie pen. His goal was to read everything Stephanie was going to write. It's been 32 years since his last appearance.

---

Feel free to add more members dictionaries. Keep it fun :D

Edited by BlueWolf