jewellry help for wedding

BingBlaze n Skyla

Now see, that's what I thought, the bag is going to dictate what you go with in regard to jewelry. If the bag were plain, you could go with a nice string of pearls and pearl earrings, accented by a peral bracelet. But that bag would clash with pearls. Oh, what do I know. When it comes to fashion, I'm worthless.

funny you should say that as my hair is purple atm ' date=' but no my hair SHOULD be blue by then instead lol[/quote']

lol cool,i like the necklace you put up but i would not put it with that outfit though, but just my opinion everyone has different taste :)

lol cool,i like the necklace you put up but i would not put it with that outfit though, but just my opinion everyone has different taste :)

yeah im not sure either , its only cheap so i might buy it anyway n see what it looks like but still not sure what else i could get instead

The dress is simple so I'd stick to simple jewellery, light delicate white gold/silver using Amethyst an diamond to go with your bag and the heels of your shoes. Anything close round your neck will shorten and cut your head off from your body so I'd go for a pendant which will draw the eye to the diagonal neckline on the dress. You can heavy up your wrists with mutiple bracelets. Anywho that's my input :)

The dress is simple so I'd stick to simple jewellery, light delicate white gold/silver using Amethyst an diamond to go with your bag and the heels of your shoes. Anything close round your neck will shorten and cut your head off from your body so I'd go for a pendant which will draw the eye to the diagonal neckline on the dress. You can heavy up your wrists with mutiple bracelets. Anywho that's my input :)

sounds good , im having trouble finding anything tho :/