......You Probably Own A Husky

Tanya-Meika&Keeva

I saw this on facebook and thought I'd share. I don't know whether this has been posted before or not, but i had a good laugh when i read it :)

~ ..... YOU PROBABLY OWN A HUSKY~

If you have ever uttered to yourself, “please dear Lord, let that pass through ‘em without the need for surgical attention.†…You probably own a Husky.

If valuable objects in your home are ranked according to jumping height from the ground …You probably own a Husky.

If you’ve thought, at least once in the past month, that you should be nominated for Sainthood…You probably own a Husky.

If you’ve been on walks with your dog and thought, “Oh, I hope nobody just witnessed THAT!†…You probably own a Husky.

If your dog thinks or thought at any time in life, that its full name may be part of a curse word…You probably own a Husky.

If you have more fur in your home than your dog has on it, giving the appearance to outsiders that you reside inside of a cotton ball…You probably own a Husky.

If you have started a veterinary fund for “just in case†moments…You probably own a Husky.

If you have a ‘correct dog placement process’ before answering your front door…You probably own a Husky.

If your backyard looks like fencing seen at Alcatraz…You probably own Husky.

If the family cat or other small animals in the home look at your dog as if they know they could be bumped off at any time…You probably own a Husky.

If you’ve ever responded to your spouse or other family members in the home with, “Don’t tell me, I don’t even want to know about it!†You probably own a Husky.

If one or more pieces of fur make it daily into a dish or beverage that you continue to consider perfectly consumable. However, you would freak out if you found a human hair…You probably own a Husky.

If you have ever lost out on a meal because you weren’t paying attention, or blinked…You probably own a Husky.

If you have ever thought to yourself ‘why would anyone do this twice’ and then do it again…willingly…You probably own a Husky.

If you purchase black clothing, full well knowing you will wear it gray…You probably own a Husky.

If you have ever been in the process of cleaning up the first disaster when your dog is working on a second…You probably own a Husky.

If you have now purchased stock in a sticky roller company…You probably own a Husky.

If you have advised anyone as to which vacuum is the “best on the marketâ€â€¦You probably own a Husky.

If you have ever gotten a call by the veterinarian that it is not only okay to pick up your dog early from its procedure, but it is now being encouraged…You probably own a Husky.

If you have ever had to chase your dog through your neighborhood, barefoot, because putting on shoes would’ve taken far too long…You probably own a Husky.

If you are now embarrassed to make eye contact with one or more of your neighbors, due to some type of scantily clad show you unintentionally put on in your yard, while attempting to stop or prevent any type of canine action from occurring…You probably own a Husky.

If your yearly Christmas tree is now decorated at the top only, and/or has been securely anchored to a wall…You probably own a Husky.

If you can’t even remember what your good holiday decorations look like, because you no longer display them…You probably own a Husky.

If you’ve ever had to explain to your children/step children that ‘no they haven’t been bad, you just can’t put any presents under the tree until they are ready to be opened’…You probably own a Husky.

(For my Jewish friends) If you can never again put out your Menorah, because your dog eats the candles like Churros from Disneyland…You probably own a Husky.

If you have ever laughed manically at an obedience trainer’s ad that boasts they “can change any behavior within the first visitâ€â€¦You probably own a Husky.

If your dog’s toy bin resembles a scene from the beaches of Normandy rather than anything from a PetSmart shelf…You probably own a Husky.

If Goodwill has declined to take items of yours….You probably own a Husky.

If you can carry on a conversation with your dog better than you could with most people you’ve met…You probably own a Husky.

If your dog and your family are of equal worth and importance to you…You probably own a Husky.

I love this! This also made me realize Calvin has not seen a Christmas tree yet. This year will be his first. Last Christmas we didn't bother putting one up since we were moving a few weeks after Christmas lol. I'm nervous for Christmas this year now lol.

Just follow the cues above and you'll be fine!:D

We should make this a sticky and copy it to every person who comes on the forum saying. . .

"I'm thinking of getting a Husky"