New husky owner :)

cleo

Hey everyone! It's been a month I brought my husky puppy, Cleo, home, and she is a handful!! I wish they didn't grow up so fast :(

Cleo will be 3 months on the 11th of August, and she has gray AND red fur... any opinions on what coat color she is? I was considering wolf gray but their coat colors are so much more intense! She has a gray saddle back with patches of red, her ears a tipped with red and gray right underneath. Her face is gray and red, and she has red patches on her legs too!

Thanks a lot! :)

post-8210-13586063820402_thumb.jpg

post-8210-1358606382203_thumb.jpg

post-8210-13586063823179_thumb.jpg

Edited by cleo

Welcome!

Not sure what it is. But on this site 'saddle back' is what I think comes closest to it: http://www.huskycolors.com/saddle.html. Although it's more a pattern than a colour.

Their coat colour will change a lot in their lives anyway. Not only that, but it also depends a lot on season (when they shed their coat). It's hard to predict what they will look like in the future from a puppy photo.

hey there welcome to the pack :D I agree, at 8 weeks old it's hard to tell what will she grow into so it's still a waiting game atm :) I do believe she'll grow gray tho.

Not to judge you or anything, but.. you brought her home at 1 month old? =O she must be a real handful back then! x)

hey there welcome to the pack :D I agree, at 8 weeks old it's hard to tell what will she grow into so it's still a waiting game atm :) I do believe she'll grow gray tho.

Not to judge you or anything, but.. you brought her home at 1 month old? =O she must be a real handful back then! x)

My mistake, she is turning 3 months on the 11th, I brought her home when she was 8 weeks! I'm really messing up her age, a few days back after she was just 9 weeks I told someone she's 9 months :/ haha sorry about the mistake :)

Welcome to Husky-Owners. What a gorgeous pup. Keep posting pics. We love them.

Hello there and welcome! Cleo is a real cutie for sure. Like the others said huskies tend to change color as they grow and even as they blow their coats so no telling what color she'll turn out to be. My boy Kuma is a wolf grey and in the summer he is a lighter grey with more of his beige color showing and in the winter he is a darker gray with not so much beige showing.