How do you make yours?

Val (Zebedee)

Cup of tea or coffee?

Cup of tea - boil the kettle, as soon as it boils, pour onto the tea bag in a cup, leave to brew for a minute or two, remove bag, add milk and enjoy (unless I'm having liquorice tea when I leave the bag for 5 mins and don't add milk).

Coffee - if I'm being lazy and having granules, I boil the water, pour it into the cup of coffee granules, add milk and off I go - BUT you're not supposed to add boiling water as it "burns" the coffee.

How do you make your cuppa? Do you add the milk before the hot water? Is there a right way to make the perfect brew??

We have a Keurig brewer for single serving coffee - or tea. It uses K-Cups that have a formed filter filled with ground coffee. Pop in the K-Cup, close the bale, set the serving size, and press the brew button. In about a minute or less, a fresh brewed cup of coffee. http://www.keurig.com

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

The tea bag MUST come out of the water before milk is added.

any other method is an abomination. :P

Warm the tea pot in the microwave for one minute. Put two tea bags in and then add boiling water. Give it a good stir and leave it to brew. Put warm milk into your cup and pour in the tea. I like a hot cup of tea. Coffee add the milk first..........Ron

Tea - same as pretty much everyone else.

Coffee: again, the same in as much as adding milk before boiling water if the coffee is instant. I have a little 'quirk' about hating tea spoons though and try and avoid using them wherever possible. It means having to judge the correct amount of coffee grains going into the cup, and I then come unstuck if someone wants sugar because the dreaded teaspoon has to make an appearance.

Tea:

prepare biggest, tallest glass

put tea bag inside

pour hot water until glass is half-full

pour cool (not cold) water until glass is full

I love sweet drinks so put in 3-5 spoons of sugar

Get this sweet tiny little silver spoon and put it inside the tea

Stir tea, remove tea bag, enjoy! :D

Spoon is important. Can't drink tea without the spoon LOL as for coffee I don't drink 'em