Expertise??

Marc

I've worked in IT for the last 25 years and i'm currently an Application support analyst for software used primarily in the construction industry. I'm familiar with ORACLE, MSSQL, INFORMIX, UNIX, Windows etc and have been a Computer service engineer so I'm familiar with hardware.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've worked in IT for the last 25 years and i'm currently an Application support analyst for software used primarily in the construction industry. I'm familiar with ORACLE, MSSQL, INFORMIX, UNIX, Windows etc and have been a Computer service engineer so I'm familiar with hardware.

shush lee you sound like marc the geek :rofl:

i live in Southaven, Mississippi, USA. (basically memphis, tn)

i'm skilled in customer service as i currently work at a contract management company managing accounts. We service major trucking facilities for any janitorial, landscaping, electrical, etc. work.

so i'm good at making people happy ;)

I'm also learning to bartend so i'll make ya a mean drink hehe

oh, and i am VERY experienced when it comes to Harry Potter. i know it all.

I have worked with preschool kids for the last few years too.

I had a spell where I kept rabbits - before huskies, I had around 40 at one time.

Hubby and I completely renovated our cottage by ourselves, and I mean everything, I can lay a pretty decent concrete floor, all mixed by my fair hand. The only thing we didn't do was the windows and they are the only bit needing replaced.

NW UK

Currently an assistant credit manager for a security distribution company i studied accountancy, business law and credit management

have also worked on a farm for 8 years and in a vets for 2 years

I have a disabled brother so can do basic sign language and have done a lot of voluntary work with disabled adults and kids

[MENTION=7947]tracey1[/MENTION] being a mum is the est job ever and the most important! Where would we all b without mums!! [MENTION=5355]Al Jones[/MENTION] of course you can! The laws are different here but respect and dignity are the same the world over! Here if you want to email etc I'll always listen and try to help if I can. My nan has just had to be placed for her safety in a care home and it was such a hard decision to make xx

Well, I'm a teacher. I've taught first grade for several years, and 5th grade for the past 3 years. I'm very patient, have extensive knowledge in strategies to assist struggling little ones and sassy big ones:P.

I have two bachelors degrees and a masters, so I guess I'm kind of an expert college student, so I can help with that;).

I also go to Walt disneyworld in Florida every year, so everyone comes to my husband and myself for advise on trip planning there too!:cool: